Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen

Helfe beim Thema Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi everyone,I'm facing an issue trying to set up a dual boot system on my Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. I've followed the standard procedures... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von max_615, 7. März 2024.

1. max_615
    max_615 Gast

Hi everyone,I'm facing an issue trying to set up a dual boot system on my Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. I've followed the standard procedures required for dual boot installation, but when I attempt to boot into the new system, my laptop gets stuck at the loading screen Microsoft logo with the red unlocked lock on top, no loading symbol or anything of that sort.Here’s what I’ve done so farDual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screenisabled Secure Boot in the UEFI settings.Ensured that USB Boot is enabled and placed at the top of the boot order.Created a bootable USB drive with the correct format and partition style FAT32, GPT.Cr

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen - Ähnliche Themen - Dual Boot Issue

Forum Datum

Microsoft Surface Studio Laptop lädt nicht

Microsoft Surface Studio Laptop lädt nicht: Hallo, leider treten bei meinem Surface Studio Laptop 1. Generation immer mehr Probleme auf. Seit zwei Tagen hat der Laptop Schwierigkeiten zu laden. Zwar wird der Blitz als Ladesymbol angezeigt, jedoch wird er nicht aufgeladen.Wie kann ich dies beheben oder die Garantie in Anspruch nehmen?...

Surface 24. Mai 2024

Surface Loading Screen Stuck

Surface Loading Screen Stuck: Surface Pro bleibt Im Windows Logo screen stecken und kann nicht ge- oder neu- oder abgeschaltet werden.Erzwungenen Neustart und alle anderen Methoden funktionieren durch obiges nicht. Weiterlesen...

Surface 4. Juli 2023

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck: Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up with the infamous loading icon underneath but the actual OS didn't load. The loading Icon stopped after...

Windows 10 Support 6. Februar 2022

Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart

Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart: For a while now, anytime I boot up my laptop, I get a black screen. I can see that the screen is on, but the only option I have is to press WIN+P which opens the external screen menu but selecting any of the options doesn't change anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't get any response. So if I then...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2022

Sporadically very long Boot Time more than 20 min with stucks at Windows logo

Sporadically very long Boot Time more than 20 min with stucks at Windows logo: Hello, Currently we have an incident with an Intel Apollo Lake Platform E3930 F-stepping , which sporadically very long booting over 20 min with Window 10 Iot Ent 2019 x64 RS5 ... We can reproduce the phenomenon sporadically and are currently in the process of error analysis .... In...

Windows 10 Support 3. April 2020

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface: I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to weeks) the "ink" just randomly smears over the canvas, even with the tip not touching the display at...

Surface 13. Oktober 2018

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer: After a game crashed i turned off the Computer and started it again. After it started i couldn't continue to the login screen. I was stuck at the screen before the loading screen and clicking with my mouse(the cursor was on the screen) or pressing random keys on the keyboard didnd't do anything....

Windows 10 Support 27. August 2018

Error at loading off ipp SP Library

Error at loading off ipp SP Library: No DLLs were found in the waterfall procedure --> FRAGE wie bekomme ich diesen Fehler weg ist.Bevor ich Windows 10 runter gelden habe. Dachte wenn ich Windows 10 upgrade durchführe wird der Fehler behoben. Leider nicht . Wie kann ich Ihn beheben. Danke im vorraus Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. November 2015

Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden