How do I activate Shoulder Taps?

Helfe beim Thema How do I activate Shoulder Taps? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; In the Microsoft Support article about the keyboard shortcuts https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts I found this:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Dona' Philipp, 15. September 2020.

1. Dona' Philipp
    Dona' Philipp Gast

In the Microsoft Support article about the keyboard shortcuts https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts I found this:

Windows logo key + Ctrl + VOpen shoulder taps.

Now, I tried to press Win + Ctrl + V, but nothing happened, so I want to know what are shoulder taps?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Dona' Philipp, 15. September 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do I activate Shoulder Taps? - Ähnliche Themen - How activate Shoulder

Forum Datum

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD: So my Laptop broke and now I want to reinstall Windows on it.I had a Windows 10 pro Product key for this laptop but it came preinstalled.Now I want to see the product key. I tried CMD but that wouldn't work and I currently can only access CMD through the troubleshooting menu.Now maybe I could...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive. Yes i have tried to change the destination in Settings>System>Storage Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 29. Juli 2023

How do i remove this weird unwanted performance overlay?

How do i remove this weird unwanted performance overlay?: Hello,This is my first question on here, but let's get straight to the point.I was playing some minecraft no, this is not a minecraft question and pressed some buttons I don't know wich ones, tho.And now I have this weird performance overlay that only appears in some applications.I don't know...

Windows 10 Support 18. Juni 2023

How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it thinks i have no...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2023

Should I disable Memory Compression?

Should I disable Memory Compression?: So, Im a simple man, I got a PC to play games, but I cant play properly because I have stutters all the time for example in GTA, when im driving fast thorugh the city my framerates drop, and frametimes spike like ****. I was thinking the problem relied on my RAM, because it doesnt load the game,...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2021

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click Next. ... Enter your first and last name. Click Next. ... Select a country or region. To get more...

Windows 10 Mobile 16. Mai 2019

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English: How do I switch back to English Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2018

How can I get an Hotfix

How can I get an Hotfix: I need the Hotfix to fix Problem "Faulting module name: clr.dll" error message when you run a Microsoft .NET Framework 4-based application see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2640103 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2016

How do I activate Shoulder Taps? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden