How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

Helfe beim Thema How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von TheRBLXHacker, 14. Januar 2021.

1. TheRBLXHacker
    TheRBLXHacker Gast

So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth?

Weiterlesen...

#1 TheRBLXHacker, 14. Januar 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    • Windows 10 Start ohne Login

Windows 10 Start ohne LoginSie können Windows 10 auch ohne Eingabe Ihrer Zugangsdaten starten. Wie Sie den Login entsprechend konfigurieren, zeigen wir Ihnen hier. So starten ...

• Defaultuser0 Benutzer entfernen in Windows 10

Defaultuser0 Benutzer entfernen in Windows 10Erscheint unter C: \ Benutzer das Profil defaultuser0 dann brauchen Sie keine Angst zu haben. Dieser Benutzer wird von Windows bei einer Neuinstallati...

• Windows 10: Startsound ändern - so gehts

Windows 10: Startsound ändern - so gehtsSie können den Startton unter Windows 10 mit wenigen Klicks ändern, aber Sie müssen diese Option erst freischalten. In diesem Leitfaden zeigen wir ...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user? - Ähnliche Themen - How logoff the

Forum Datum

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

How to update my Nokia XpressMusik 5800 from v40.0.005 to v50.0.005!!???

How to update my Nokia XpressMusik 5800 from v40.0.005 to v50.0.005!!???: Hi, how can i update my nokia? the problem is that the server can’t be found and hear for it cant install the update on my nokia the update v50.0.005 and subsequently download the v50.0.0 and i need as quick as possible an answer to this huge problem!!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 19. April 2021

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click Next. ... Enter your first and last name. Click Next. ... Select a country or region. To get more...

Windows 10 Mobile 16. Mai 2019

How to prevent StartMenuExperienceHost.exe waking up my PC?

How to prevent StartMenuExperienceHost.exe waking up my PC?: Hello Community, Up until now, I have found a solution to any of my problems by simply googling, erm binging, them. This time tho, I have had no luck so far. So this issue in particular has had me frustrated for the past couple of weeks. I like to put my PC in sleep mode to be able to resume my...

Windows 10 Support 5. Dezember 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account: english Version: My PC recently crashed and because i thought it´s some Kind of a kinky Virus, i shut the pc down, since then, every time i try to Login to my account on my pc, it tells me that there was an error during logging in and that i am currently on a temporary account. i already tried...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2016

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account: english Version: My PC recently crashed and because i thought it´s some Kind of a kinky Virus, i shut the pc down, since then, every time i try to Login to my account on my pc, it tells me that there was an error during logging in and that i am currently on a temporary account. i already tried...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2016

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen: Heyho Community, ich möchte die Entwicklerfunktionen von Windows 10 gerne deaktivieren. Aber aus irgendeinem Grund sind die Radio-Buttons deaktiviert. [IMG] Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? VIele Grüße, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden