I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

Helfe beim Thema I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10! in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ElmosTaverne, 13. Januar 2020.

1. ElmosTaverne
    ElmosTaverne Gast

Hello Folks,

by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it.
    Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem:

Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added before a WIFI AC Adapter ASUS. I guess it started happining after the build in, that as i opened up Windows 10 Menus or the Windows 10 Taskbar and i looked like i allways pushed down my "arrow-down" button on my keyboard. That means, that i'm still able to open up, for example, menus normaly, but it allways scorlls down to the bottom of it. The happend so far only in build in Windows 10 elements like the "settings" and in the "task-bar", as well in one other programm so far, the game "Battlefield 5".

I tried several methodes to fix the problem so far, like deinstalling and reinstalling the last updates, installing the newest drivers for the new build in PCIe AC-adapter, restarting the PC or just disable the "inactive window scrolldown" function under "mouse" in the settings.

Maybe someone is able to help me. It would be cool if i can fix it quite fast, because i have to work with my PC.

Thanks for the help!

El'Mo

Weiterlesen...

#1 ElmosTaverne, 13. Januar 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10! - Ähnliche Themen - need help fix

Forum Datum

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!: Hello,My account has been hacked by someone and i cant log back in or else. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Oktober 2023

Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. August 2023

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the problem either. USB can also not be recognized anymore, and because i have my internet connectuons...

Windows 10 Support 23. Juni 2023

I need help with some taskbar settings

I need help with some taskbar settings: I need help with some taskbar settings. I don't want "Battlefield 5" to always pop up on the taskbar *see attachement* and i don't know how i disable that for JUST that game so could someone help me with it? I'd appreciate it.

Windows 10 Allgemeines 2. Mai 2022

I need help finding a solution or atleast the cause for my Bluescreen problem. SYSTEM...

I need help finding a solution or atleast the cause for my Bluescreen problem. SYSTEM...: So I've been having this issue now for about a month. Started with trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator. It crashed in the process a couple of times. But without Bluescreens though. It restarted normally after. After a few times, I had enough, so I stopped the download and went to bed....

Windows 10 Support 9. Mai 2021

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

I need help repairing via .dmp file

I need help repairing via .dmp file: Hello there I've reinstalled Windows 10 Pro About two days ago, did a fresh Installation of it, yet my games like Black Ops 4 or Fallout 76 Keep crashing after About 10 minutes. I've downloaded the Windows Toolkit, but I do'nt understand what to do anyways. So I went to a Website that let me...

Windows 10 Support 19. Januar 2019

keyboard bug: holding a button bug (i think in registry)

keyboard bug: holding a button bug (i think in registry): hello guys, i recently used ccleaner to "repair" my registry. unfortunately is was so dumb that i didnt make a backup and afterwards deleted all system reset points... so now, when i hold any button on my keyboard, it acts like i would press it like a hundred times in one second. this also...

Windows 10 Support 21. Juli 2016

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10! [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden