Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Helfe beim Thema Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von JacobNG., 2. Juli 2022.

1. JacobNG.
    JacobNG. Gast

Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over. Maybe this is also desired by MS. But we want to save energy and prevent hardware wear and tear. So we want the Win10 devices to shut down automatically when they are not being used by people and are unattended. Of course, shutting down can wait when Windows is doing an update. I can't find an option in the Teams Admin Center. Then I looked in Intune and found the policy CSP - Power. Power/Unat

Weiterlesen...

#1 JacobNG., 2. Juli 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended - Ähnliche Themen - Intune how automatically

Forum Datum

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail: Hello,I joined a few years ago the Windows Insider Program, and therefor I often receive E-Mails from Windows Insiders about new Features.To stop getting E-Mails, I need to leave the program. That's what I did. Since I joined the Dev Channel, I either need to wait for a Major Release or...

Windows 10 Insider 26. Januar 2024

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer usable. My question is, can I turn Asian cloth modoud off at boot time keybinding user or similar? I...

Windows 10 Support 19. Dezember 2023

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?: So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2021

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU KB4541338 will be offered to you automatically.

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU KB4541338 will be offered to you automatically.: Hallo, mein Computer nutzt Windows Update, bekommt aber das oben erwähnte SSU nicht angeboten und kann die Kumulativen Qualitätsupdates nicht erfolgreich installieren. Gibt es da vielleicht einen Zusammenhang der sich bitte beheben lässt? MfG. Hype Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. März 2020

When is the next opportunity to go back to stable windows if I currently have Insider Build?

When is the next opportunity to go back to stable windows if I currently have Insider Build?: A while ago I joined the Insider Build program and I updated to the insider build. Now I want to go back and I have already opted out. Now I have to wait for the next stable Windows version to come out. I really want to go back to stable and it's already been a few weeks since I left the...

Windows 10 Insider 30. September 2019

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...: Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I just close the lid and it goes to sleep. The last time I use it during the day, I send it to...

Surface 9. Juni 2019

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English: How do I switch back to English Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden