Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates

Helfe beim Thema Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; If you open a certificate with any Windows Crypto Library also the certificate viewer, the representation of a specific information is not according to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Ar_Do, 16. Oktober 2020.

1. Ar_Do
    Ar_Do Gast

If you open a certificate with any Windows Crypto Library also the certificate viewer, the representation of a specific information is not according to the X.500 standard and RFC 2253.

The value STATE in the DN is represented in Windows with S.

In the RFC the string S does not exists. According to the RFC, the correct string would be ST.

If you use the DN for other purposes the wrong use of the string can crash in other applications.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates - Ähnliche Themen - Issue with representation

Forum Datum

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface: I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to weeks) the "ink" just randomly smears over the canvas, even with the tip not touching the display at...

Surface 13. Oktober 2018

Win 10 USB issues - USB controller in failed state

Win 10 USB issues - USB controller in failed state: Hello, I am working on a laptop (ASUS) and have issues with USB. Certain devices are not recognised, others are registered in Device Manager but don´t work in the software where needed. I downloaded the Windows 10 USB Troubleshooter from Microsoft but received the error message ´USB controller...

Windows 10 Support 13. September 2018

state of decay 2 gekauft, aber nicht downloadbar

state of decay 2 gekauft, aber nicht downloadbar: Hey leute. Habe mir vorhin die ultimate edition von state of decay 2 für knapp 50€ gekauft, und den code online auf der website eingelöst. Wenn ich nun auf "gekauft" klicke, sehe ich da stehen " state of decay 2: Ultimate Edition" aber wenn ich auf download klicke finde ich nur den code - den...

Windows 10 Support 11. Juni 2018

Herunterladen von State of Decay 2

Herunterladen von State of Decay 2: Wenn ich versuche State of Decay 2 im Microsoft Store herunterzuladen, lädt er eine Sekunde lang und hört danach auf. Wenn ich den Download pausiere und dann weiterlaufen lasse passiert das selbe. Ich habe auch schon eine andere Festplatte ausgewählt, den PC neugestartet, den Microsoft Store...

Windows 10 Support 3. Juni 2018

Herunterladen von State of Decay 2

Herunterladen von State of Decay 2: Hallo zusammen, und zwar habe ich das Problem das, wenn ich versuche State of Decay 2 herunterzuladen, der Windows Store dies für ein paar Sekunden tut und dann plötzlich aufhört. Wenn ich den Download abbreche und neustarte, geht das wieder für ein paar Sekunden gut und dann bricht es...

Windows 10 Support 22. Mai 2018

State of decay 2 gekauft und nicht auffindbar

State of decay 2 gekauft und nicht auffindbar: Hallo miteinander, habe mir State of decay 2 bei Microsoft gekauft für Win10. Nachdem ich im Bestellverlauf oder Bibliothek nichts gefunden habe, versuche ich auf diesem Wege vielleicht eine Antwort zu bekommen. Bezahlt wurde es mit Giropay. Ich habe weder eine Mailbestätigung zum kauf...

Windows 10 Support 22. Mai 2018

State of Decay 2

State of Decay 2: Moin, ich habe State of Decay 2 vorbestellt und würde aber gerne die Ultimate Edition haben. Ich kann im Bestellverlauf die vorbestellung nicht Stornieren... kann man so ein Versionsupgrade machen oder müsste ich die Ultimate Edition extra kaufen? MfG Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 19. Mai 2018

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden