Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working

Helfe beim Thema Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My Thinkpad T590 is connected via Wifi to an Access Point, that has Internet connection and manages a local private network. When my laptop is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Marc_zon, 25. Dezember 2019.

1. Marc_zon
    Marc_zon Gast

My Thinkpad T590 is connected via Wifi to an Access Point, that has Internet connection and manages a local private network.

When my laptop is connected with an ethernet cable to the AP I can see all network computers and network drives are working fine.

However if I connect to the AP via Wifi I cannot see any other computers on the network. Sometimes it works for a short time appr. 30 seconds and I can access network drives. Internet ist working at all times.

When the laptop is connected vie ethernet and Wifi and then I remove ethernet cable, it still works for a short period, before the connection to other network computers is lost.

The wireless card is a Intel Wireless-AC 9560 with latest driver 21.50.1.1 installed.

No additional firewall is running except windows firewall.

Wifi network is set to private network.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working - Ähnliche Themen - Laptop looses connection

Forum Datum

Win10 Client looses acces to shares

Win10 Client looses acces to shares: Hello, a weird problem occurred for me today. Setup are 3 Win10 Clients with latest Updates. They used to have access to common shares on each machine. Since yesterday one of the Clients lost the ability to access even its own network shares. Of course it can not access the shares on the remote...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juni 2020

Internet between Laptop and PC via Lan. Laptop has WLAN connection

Internet between Laptop and PC via Lan. Laptop has WLAN connection: so the topic actually says everything, i would like to have internet on my pc via lan. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Dezember 2019

No internet connection via Wi-Fi: Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter | Windows 10 (1903-)...

No internet connection via Wi-Fi: Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter | Windows 10 (1903-)...: No internet connection problems occured after the KB4524570 | 1909 Update and kept on with further updates like KB4522741 etc.. According to Windows 10 Network troubleshooting - Reason: 0x00028003 Wi-Fi device has been in use for almost 2 years and had no issue until the above stated Windows...

Windows 10 Support 25. November 2019

Ethernet connection

Ethernet connection: Hello, my windows 10> settings > show network properties tells me disconnected. Using smartphone over WLAN of device is ok. When the computer starts it diesnt show me the internet connection symbol Does it mean its an issue in the router? Thank you Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. November 2019

Windows10 - Can't connect to ad-hoc network

Windows10 - Can't connect to ad-hoc network: Hi, I created a network using an ad-hoc communication on a computer with Windows 7 in order to do some wireless printing (the buildings networks firewall would not allow the normal wifi connection to work). The printer can log into that network and the computer from which I create the network...

Windows 10 Support 26. Mai 2019

Lumia 950 DualSim - Internet-Connection funktioniert nicht mehr

Lumia 950 DualSim - Internet-Connection funktioniert nicht mehr: Hallo Community-Members, folgendes Problem: Lumia 950 DualSIM - zwei SIM-Karten. Telefonieren und Simsen funktioniert, WLAN funktioniert. Bis vor ca. zwei Wochen konnte auch über beide SIM-Karten eine Internetverbindung hergestellt werden. Das funktioniert nicht mehr, auch wenn unter...

Windows 10 Mobile 27. September 2016

Never asked about Update to Windows10 - still installed automatically

Never asked about Update to Windows10 - still installed automatically: Hello, I am really angry about Windows 10 having been installed on my PC without myself ever being asked. In addition I see that my PC and Internet is much slower at the moment, which is probably due to Microsoft collecting personal data of mine, including statistical data of how paced I write...

Windows 10 Support 9. März 2016

intel pro wireless 3945 abg network Connection - ein Problem seit Win10

intel pro wireless 3945 abg network Connection - ein Problem seit Win10: Das Samsung R55 Aura lief früher unter Vista Home Premium im gleichen WLAN und am gleichen WLAN-Router ohne Probleme. Seit der Umstellung auf Win10 Pro muss jedes mal nach dem Booten erst die "Problembehandlung" für die WLAN-Verbindung ausgelöst werden, damit die Verbindung zu Stande kommt....

Windows 10 Support 4. Oktober 2015

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working [gelöst]