Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working

Helfe beim Thema Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My Thinkpad T590 is connected via Wifi to an Access Point, that has Internet connection and manages a local private network. When my laptop is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Marc_zon, 25. Dezember 2019.

1. Marc_zon
    Marc_zon Gast

My Thinkpad T590 is connected via Wifi to an Access Point, that has Internet connection and manages a local private network.

When my laptop is connected with an ethernet cable to the AP I can see all network computers and network drives are working fine.

However if I connect to the AP via Wifi I cannot see any other computers on the network. Sometimes it works for a short time appr. 30 seconds and I can access network drives. Internet ist working at all times.

When the laptop is connected vie ethernet and Wifi and then I remove ethernet cable, it still works for a short period, before the connection to other network computers is lost.

The wireless card is a Intel Wireless-AC 9560 with latest driver 21.50.1.1 installed.

No additional firewall is running except windows firewall.

Wifi network is set to private network.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working - Ähnliche Themen - Laptop looses connection

Forum Datum

computer can't connect to the Network

computer can't connect to the Network: Hey All,Im at the office, my computer does not connect to the Wi-Fi, i use the docking station and i have a sim card from the company.on the hone it works properly Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 7. August 2023

My network connection isnt working

My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my Pc With this cable...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2023

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through this computer's...

Windows 10 Support 2. Dezember 2022

Printer connection to laptop

Printer connection to laptop: Since weeks I've been trying to connect my 5 year old HP ENVY 5530 all-in-one printer with my even older Lenovo laptop which is updated to Windows 10 though - to NO avail! All drivers are updated on both devices - I have tried to run HP Print & Scan Doc to find out the mistake/s - no connection...

Windows 10 FAQ 9. August 2022

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's: Good morning everybodyI have a problem with establishing a proper TCP connection with a controller by CCS LLS-2420: CCS Light sequence switch LSS-2404 for control of lighting for Computational Imaging. I wish to use their SDK which requires my application to request a license from the controller...

Windows 10 Support 2. September 2021

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com: Just noticed that many Windows apps, includig SeachApp.exe repeatedly connect to http://ocsp.digicert.com/[ininfite series of numbers and letters], a website that I cannot identify as being malicious or safe by my research resuls vary greatly. Can anyone help? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 24. November 2020

Win10 Client looses acces to shares

Win10 Client looses acces to shares: Hello, a weird problem occurred for me today. Setup are 3 Win10 Clients with latest Updates. They used to have access to common shares on each machine. Since yesterday one of the Clients lost the ability to access even its own network shares. Of course it can not access the shares on the remote...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juni 2020

No internet connection via Wi-Fi: Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter | Windows 10 (1903-)...

No internet connection via Wi-Fi: Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter | Windows 10 (1903-)...: No internet connection problems occured after the KB4524570 | 1909 Update and kept on with further updates like KB4522741 etc.. According to Windows 10 Network troubleshooting - Reason: 0x00028003 Wi-Fi device has been in use for almost 2 years and had no issue until the above stated Windows...

Windows 10 Support 25. November 2019

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden