MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version

Helfe beim Thema MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello I downloaded the mediacreationtool on microsofts page. But when I try to run the programme it just tells me to update to version. So i again... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ramfar, 1. Juni 2020.

1. ramfar
    ramfar Gast

Hello

I downloaded the mediacreationtool on microsofts page. But when I try to run the programme it just tells me to update to version. So i again downloaded the exact same version again from the website the app sent me to and I did all over again and again...

here is where i got the tool in the first place and where it sent me time after time: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/software-download/windows10

I also tried to download and run the tool on a different computer with the same result.
    You might ask why I need this tool so desperately, well I wanted to reset my pc to firmware setting but Windows just said it was not possible without an explaination on what went wrong...

Microsoft please fix

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version - Ähnliche Themen - MediaCreationTool1909 stuck endless

Forum Datum

The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130

The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130: Hello,I have activated the windows feature WSL and restarted my PC as well.When I run the wsl command from the powershell, I receive the following message "The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130". This is weird since I have the windows-version 22H2 build...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2022

Stuck on ASUS Icon

Stuck on ASUS Icon: Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting up, there is no loading circle, nothing, just the ASUS icon.I've tried restarting 3 times and unplugging all my external devices, please help....

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2022

Discord installing/update loop (bug)?

Discord installing/update loop (bug)?: Hallo, ich habe seit heute Abend das Problem, dass mein Discord beim starten in eine Art Schleife fällt. Ich habe schon vieles ausprobiert, Neustarten (Pc und Discord), Neuinstallieren und einTipp aus einem Video, wo man im Discord Ordner die Update Verknüpfung umbennen soll, wodurch sich die...

Windows 10 Support 13. Dezember 2020

MediaCreationTool1909

MediaCreationTool1909: Wenn ich das Media Creation Tool 1909 installiere sagt mir das Programm das es nicht die aktuellste Version des Tools wehre und zeigt darunter einen linkt an mit der aktuellen Version. Wenn ich über diesen dann das Tool herunterlade, bekomme ich jedoch die gleiche Fehlermeldung. Mein Windows 10...

Windows 10 Support 2. Juni 2020

Installing Disney+ on surface pro

Installing Disney+ on surface pro: Split from this thread. Hallo, ich habe ein kleines Problem, wenn ich die zu installierende Disney + App im Microsoft Store auswähle. Ich werde aufgefordert, ein Gerät auszuwählen, aber dann wird angezeigt, dass mit meinem Microsoft-Konto keine anwendbaren Geräte verknüpft sind. Es bietet...

Surface 12. Mai 2020

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903: Got stuck at the update "Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 x64 2019-04" with the following error 0x80242016. Update process stuck at 8 percent, goes on to 76% and reboots. Then the update want to be installed again. Any solution for this? AV is already uninstalled. No USB devices....

Windows 10 Insider 10. Mai 2019

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903: Got stuck at the update "Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 x64 2019-04" with the following error 0x80242016. Update process stuck at 8 percent, goes on to 76% and reboots. Then the update want to be installed again. Any solution for this? AV is already uninstalled. No USB devices....

Windows 10 Support 9. Mai 2019

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro: Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the tablets OS software, which I happily accepted. What happened afterwards, is an enormously sad thing to talk about, if you take into consideration that...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden