MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version

Helfe beim Thema MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello I downloaded the mediacreationtool on microsofts page. But when I try to run the programme it just tells me to update to version. So i again... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ramfar, 1. Juni 2020.

1. ramfar
    ramfar Gast

Hello

I downloaded the mediacreationtool on microsofts page. But when I try to run the programme it just tells me to update to version. So i again downloaded the exact same version again from the website the app sent me to and I did all over again and again...

here is where i got the tool in the first place and where it sent me time after time: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/software-download/windows10

I also tried to download and run the tool on a different computer with the same result.
    You might ask why I need this tool so desperately, well I wanted to reset my pc to firmware setting but Windows just said it was not possible without an explaination on what went wrong...

Microsoft please fix

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version - Ähnliche Themen - MediaCreationTool1909 stuck endless

Forum Datum

MediaCreationTool1909

MediaCreationTool1909: Wenn ich das Media Creation Tool 1909 installiere sagt mir das Programm das es nicht die aktuellste Version des Tools wehre und zeigt darunter einen linkt an mit der aktuellen Version. Wenn ich über diesen dann das Tool herunterlade, bekomme ich jedoch die gleiche Fehlermeldung. Mein Windows 10...

Windows 10 Support 2. Juni 2020

The display of Microsoft Surface 4 Pro is lifting 5 mm

The display of Microsoft Surface 4 Pro is lifting 5 mm: The display of Microsoft Surface 4 Pro is lifting up 5 mm. It seams like the battery is blowing up. I hope it does not catch fire. I am about to copy my data to an external hard dive in addition to the regular backups I did anyway. The Surface Pro 4 is from November 2019. So it's out of...

Surface 12. Mai 2020

Installing Disney+ on surface pro

Installing Disney+ on surface pro: Split from this thread. Hallo, ich habe ein kleines Problem, wenn ich die zu installierende Disney + App im Microsoft Store auswähle. Ich werde aufgefordert, ein Gerät auszuwählen, aber dann wird angezeigt, dass mit meinem Microsoft-Konto keine anwendbaren Geräte verknüpft sind. Es bietet...

Surface 12. Mai 2020

Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7

Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7: Hi everyone I do own a Surface Pro 7 i7 16GB RAM and 265GB storage. I do also own a Angelbird SSD PKT 2go. Do i use the USB-C Port there is no problem at all. But when i use the USB Type A Port there are a lot of connection problems so the SSD isn't recognized anymore. Do I connect it...

Surface 17. Dezember 2019

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903: Got stuck at the update "Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 x64 2019-04" with the following error 0x80242016. Update process stuck at 8 percent, goes on to 76% and reboots. Then the update want to be installed again. Any solution for this? AV is already uninstalled. No USB devices....

Windows 10 Insider 10. Mai 2019

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903: Got stuck at the update "Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 x64 2019-04" with the following error 0x80242016. Update process stuck at 8 percent, goes on to 76% and reboots. Then the update want to be installed again. Any solution for this? AV is already uninstalled. No USB devices....

Windows 10 Support 9. Mai 2019

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro: Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the tablets OS software, which I happily accepted. What happened afterwards, is an enormously sad thing to talk about, if you take into consideration that...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

the secret of society

the secret of society: Hallo zusammen, versuche es heute das erste Mal in einer Community, weil anders keine Lösung zu finden ist. Ich spiele seit 8 Monaten the Secret of Society. Seit 2 Wochen habe ich keine Verbindung zum Server, seit gestern sind meine Freunde weg, und ich komme keinen Level weiter. Habe Windows...

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2017

MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version [gelöst]