Pc is crashing when it does difficult work.

Helfe beim Thema Pc is crashing when it does difficult work. in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I have tried several things and multiple ways to fix that issue, but it simply doesnt work. I will provide some screenshots wiht the details of what is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Erik Winter, 15. Juli 2022.

1. Erik Winter
    Erik Winter Gast

I have tried several things and multiple ways to fix that issue, but it simply doesnt work. I will provide some screenshots wiht the details of what is the log says.So the problem is my pc is crashing when i do stuff like gaming or in general things that use much cpu/gpu/ram power.The main issue because its crashing is Kernel power 41 but it simply does not really add up.Here are the screenshots of the log to see what happend:https://imgur.com/a/PzpZlFj

Weiterlesen...

#1 Erik Winter, 15. Juli 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Pc is crashing when it does difficult work. - Ähnliche Themen - crashing when does

Forum Datum

Windows 11 does not enter Tablet mode when Keyboard is disconnected

Windows 11 does not enter Tablet mode when Keyboard is disconnected: Hi guys, I am using a SP9 i7, 16 GB and I am running into a problem, where when I disconnect my Keyboard the Tablet does not go into Tablet mode until the charger is either connected or disconnected.Inside the Device Manager I can clearly see that the disconnecting of the Keyboard is recognized...

Surface 30. September 2023

why is windows crashing when i logout or install an update

why is windows crashing when i logout or install an update: so my windows always shows a bluescreen when i want to logout and also when i tried to restart it. There was always a bluescreen with the error code 0xc0000006 on it. then i found out it has something to do with java so i tried to deinstall it and it crashed again and since then when i try to...

Windows 10 Support 24. April 2023

My PC is crashing when playing the game "War Thunder"

My PC is crashing when playing the game "War Thunder": I dont even get a BSOD my screen just turns black and restarts. This started happening recently and I havent been able to figure out why. Tried updating my GPU drivers and my windows. Heres my MEMORY.DMP filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqucuFFLeqYCsyit9XkFvXrvznDD?e=FuIqGUAny help would be nice!...

Windows 10 Support 7. November 2022

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it: I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is currently brocken. Its Battery is inflatet and i want to buy an replacement. Weiterlesen...

Surface 11. Oktober 2022

Palm Rejection does not work as it should Surface Pro 6

Palm Rejection does not work as it should Surface Pro 6: Hallo zusammen, sobald ich an mein Surface Pro 6 über den Mini-DisplayPort einen Monitor anschließe kann ich meine Hand beim Schreiben mit dem Surface Pen nicht mehr auflegen manchmal funktioniert es für ein paar Sekunden wieder richtig. Sobald die Hand aufgelegt ist schreibt der Stift nicht...

Surface 20. März 2021

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work: Suddendly the Hardware keyboard has given up Maybe we pressed the wrong key-combination? Yet none of the suggestions helped Plötzlich funktioniert die Tastatur nicht mehr. Keine der Vorschläge funktionieren Medion 3216 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2020

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...: So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though our internet has an average of 150 Mbit/s. I thought a simple restarting of the computer and the router would help but it didn't and the...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2020

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

Pc is crashing when it does difficult work. [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden