Pen does not pair with surface anymore

Helfe beim Thema Pen does not pair with surface anymore in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; After the battery of my pen dies I change it and tryed to reconnect it with my surface pro 6. Nothing happens, it does not even show on the panel with... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von NoraBhsl, 2. Dezember 2020.

1. NoraBhsl
    NoraBhsl Gast

After the battery of my pen dies I change it and tryed to reconnect it with my surface pro 6. Nothing happens, it does not even show on the panel with available bluetooth-devices. When I the button on top of my pen the light starts blinking green.

can someone please help?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Pen does not pair with surface anymore - Ähnliche Themen - Pen does not

Forum Datum

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work: Suddendly the Hardware keyboard has given up Maybe we pressed the wrong key-combination? Yet none of the suggestions helped Plötzlich funktioniert die Tastatur nicht mehr. Keine der Vorschläge funktionieren Medion 3216 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2020

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth drivers - Rebooting My audio device is connected via bluetooth. It's shown under bluetooth -> audio devices. However, when i try to select the...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2020

Surface Pen schreibt versetzt in One Note

Surface Pen schreibt versetzt in One Note: Hallo, das Problem ist bei folgenden Geräten aufgetreten. Surface Pro 7 und Surface Book 3, wenn an einer MS Dockingstation mit mehreren Monitoren sowohl fHD als auch UHD. Es handelt sich um einen Surface Pen vom Surface Pro 4. Der Stift schreibt in One Note nicht an der Stelle sondern um gut...

Surface 15. Juli 2020

Windows Sandbox does not start...

Windows Sandbox does not start...: You see, i hav checked the box by Windows sandbox and I see it in the Menu but when I start it, then I see only reports for the admin rights... after this nothing happend... i dont see it in the Task Managar and nothing hapnd why? Jonas. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2018

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface: I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to weeks) the "ink" just randomly smears over the canvas, even with the tip not touching the display at...

Surface 13. Oktober 2018

Surface Pen

Surface Pen: Ich besitze seit einigen Monaten das Microsoft Surface Book und habe bedauerlicherweise den ursprünglich dazugehörigen Stift verloren. Ich habe nun den neuen Surface Pen erworben. Dieser lässt sich zwar problemlos koppeln, jedoch reagiert das Surface Book nicht auf die Berührungen mit der...

Surface 11. Juni 2018

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV: Hello, after buying a new Sony KD-55SD8505 I successfully established using Miracast, connecting my Surface Book to the Sony/Bravia Miracast. Testing videos from Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer did work fine. Afterwars I tried to connect my Android Phone as well as my gf's iPhone and...

Windows 10 Support 1. März 2017

Pen does not pair with surface anymore [gelöst]