Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work

Helfe beim Thema Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Dear Support, dear MS Community, we try to acquire 10GBit/s of data from a Measurement device, which unfortunately can only send the data over UDP.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Fabian Keßler, 8. September 2020.

1. Fabian Keßler
    Fabian Keßler Gast

Dear Support, dear MS Community,

we try to acquire 10GBit/s of data from a Measurement device, which unfortunately can only send the data over UDP.

To test if we can acquire that big amount of data we
    created a test environment containing of a receiver server which should accept as much UDP traffic as possible.
    And a sender client which tries to send as much as possible.
    The hardware on the server side is an AMD RYZEN 9 3700 and an Intel NIC X550-T2.
    The sender also has an Intel NIC X550-T2.

Also we used 10 iperf3 server instances and 10 sending clients.

With that setup we could only acquire 5 Gbit/s.

After a lot of debugging, we found out, that the bottleneck is unfortunately the server. One processor was occupied by 100%.
    Also the operating system was not usable anymore. Just sending TCP traffic worked like a charm, also testing the same scenario on Linux worked. With that we had 10GBit/s and the traffic was splitted onto several CPU's.
    This seems like, the RSS for UDP does not work in Windows.

How do we get the RSS Queues working on Windows?

Kind regards,
    Fabian

Weiterlesen...

#1 Fabian Keßler, 8. September 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work - Ähnliche Themen - Receive Side Scaling

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX

Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX: When I search for something in the Microsoft Store, the search page is not displayed. Instead, the page loads indefinitely. Only the limited result display as a dropdown is shown. Everything else works without problems.Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046Microsoft Store Version...

Windows 10 Support 23. Februar 2024

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top left corner:"F1", "F2", "F3","F4", "F5" q, w, e, r, ta, s, d, f, "space"no longer work. I think I've tried a lot of suggestions offered, and since...

Surface 20. Januar 2024

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product key.Windows 10 home is activated and linked to my microsoft account, but i cannot activate my working for...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2022

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10: I am trying to implement web-to-app linking for an app and can not get it working. This doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/web-to-app-linking describes how to enable opening apps directly instead of opening the corresponding web app in a browser tab. To further...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2021

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work: Suddendly the Hardware keyboard has given up Maybe we pressed the wrong key-combination? Yet none of the suggestions helped Plötzlich funktioniert die Tastatur nicht mehr. Keine der Vorschläge funktionieren Medion 3216 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2020

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC: Cheers, I recently bought a new PC, and wanted to put my old Windows on the new PC. I checked, it was a retail version of Windows, so it should be possible. I got that Windows as Windows 7 and upgraded it later. I found my Key with Key-Finder Plus, and booted Windows using a Boot-Stick on my...

Windows 10 Support 11. Juli 2019

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work: Hello, after having updated Windows 10 wit the Creators update Web-pages using Adobe Flash are not working correctly anymore. In Edge-extended settings I have activated the use of Adobe Flash. I've searched for Flash in Windows Apps and features and could not find it. Any trial to...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2017

Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden