Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

Helfe beim Thema Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Lars_Fo, 2. Dezember 2022.

1. Lars_Fo
    Lars_Fo Gast

I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection, I don't get the drop-down menu to choose a network adapter, I also don't have the Microsoft Hosted network Virtual Adapter, and no tips from any old threads on this problem helped.My current workaround from one of those threads is to disable sharing, create a networkbridge between th

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint - Ähnliche Themen - Share WiFi connection

Forum Datum

Printer connection to laptop

Printer connection to laptop: Since weeks I've been trying to connect my 5 year old HP ENVY 5530 all-in-one printer with my even older Lenovo laptop which is updated to Windows 10 though - to NO avail! All drivers are updated on both devices - I have tried to run HP Print & Scan Doc to find out the mistake/s - no connection...

Windows 10 FAQ 9. August 2022

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's: Good morning everybodyI have a problem with establishing a proper TCP connection with a controller by CCS LLS-2420: CCS Light sequence switch LSS-2404 for control of lighting for Computational Imaging. I wish to use their SDK which requires my application to request a license from the controller...

Windows 10 Support 2. September 2021

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com: Just noticed that many Windows apps, includig SeachApp.exe repeatedly connect to http://ocsp.digicert.com/[ininfite series of numbers and letters], a website that I cannot identify as being malicious or safe by my research resuls vary greatly. Can anyone help? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 24. November 2020

Keine Verbindung über LAN mit dLAN 1200+ wifi ac?

Keine Verbindung über LAN mit dLAN 1200+ wifi ac?: Ich benutze meinen Devolo dLAN 1200 schon seit einer Zeit und das WLAN funktioniert perfekt, aber ich habe mir heute ein LAN-Kabel gekauft, aber kriege keine Verbindung. Wenn ich die Netzwerkdiagnose rüber laufen lasse, konnte jedes Mal das Problem: [ATTACH] als nicht behoben...

Windows 10 Support 28. September 2020

Win10 Client looses acces to shares

Win10 Client looses acces to shares: Hello, a weird problem occurred for me today. Setup are 3 Win10 Clients with latest Updates. They used to have access to common shares on each machine. Since yesterday one of the Clients lost the ability to access even its own network shares. Of course it can not access the shares on the remote...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juni 2020

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...

Slow Internet Connection on pc when connected to a certain wifi router, but works fine when...: So I connected my PC to this wifi router it's a Fritz!box 7590 for the first time and for some reason it can't even reach a speed of 100 Kbit/s, though our internet has an average of 150 Mbit/s. I thought a simple restarting of the computer and the router would help but it didn't and the...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2020

Peer to Peer zusätzlich zum LAN

Peer to Peer zusätzlich zum LAN: Hallo, ich habe ein Netzwerk mit etlichen Geräten an einer FritzBox und möchte 2 meiner PC zusätzlich direkt miteinander verbinden, um einen schnelleren Datenaustausch zwischen diesen beiden PC zu erreichen. Ist das möglich und wenn ja, was ist zu tun. Gruß Klaus Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. Januar 2020

LAN ok, WiFi very bad

LAN ok, WiFi very bad: Ich habe Windows 10 auf einem Macbook Pro und bin viel unterwegs, die Infrastruktur wechselt also dauernd und meistens habe ich keinen Zugriff darauf. Im Moment habe ich wieder ein seltsames Verhalten: Mit meinem iPhone habe ich sehr guten Internetzugriff über WiFi. Wenn ich den Macbook Pro in...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2020

Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden