TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's

Helfe beim Thema TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Good morning everybodyI have a problem with establishing a proper TCP connection with a controller by CCS LLS-2420: CCS Light sequence switch LSS-2404... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von LeSwissAlemand, 2. September 2021.

1. LeSwissAlemand
    LeSwissAlemand Gast

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's

Good morning everybodyI have a problem with establishing a proper TCP connection with a controller by CCS LLS-2420: CCS Light sequence switch LSS-2404 for control of lighting for Computational Imaging. I wish to use their SDK which requires my application to request a license from the controller itself. I have connected my laptop directly via the Ethernet LAN port to the LSS-controller. The controller has the follwing IP-adress: 192.168.0.10 and I set my PC's adress to 192.168.0.20. Generally the connection works as it should, I can manually trigger the lights without issue.

Weiterlesen...

#1 LeSwissAlemand, 2. September 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's - Ähnliche Themen - TCP Connection Controller

Forum Datum

My network connection isnt working

My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my Pc With this cable...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2023

Printer connection to laptop

Printer connection to laptop: Since weeks I've been trying to connect my 5 year old HP ENVY 5530 all-in-one printer with my even older Lenovo laptop which is updated to Windows 10 though - to NO avail! All drivers are updated on both devices - I have tried to run HP Print & Scan Doc to find out the mistake/s - no connection...

Windows 10 FAQ 9. August 2022

TCP, SACK, retransmissions

TCP, SACK, retransmissions: Hallo,ich habe, auf Grund von schlechten/schwankenden Transferraten bei TCP-Basierten, einige wireshark traces genommen.10GE linkDie traces wurden auf dem "Sender" genommen. LSO ist abgeschaltet.Dabei fällt auf, dass frames erneut gesendet werden, obwohl diese per cumulative ACK bestätigt...

Windows 10 Support 17. Mai 2021

VPN connection

VPN connection: Ich habe standard PC mit Windows 10 Internet funktioniert . Nur VPN nicht mehr VPN gibt Fehler Meldung Can’t connect to VPN The Remote connection wasnot made because the Attempted VPN tunnel failed . The VPN server might be unreachable. Firewall Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. März 2021

PS4 Controller Connection with PC?

PS4 Controller Connection with PC?: Hallo ich wollte mal wissen ob mir jemand von eurem Team eine Lösung für mein Problem geben kann. Seit 5 Tagen kann ich meinen PS4 Controller, der mit dem einen BT 400 Bluetoothstick verbunden ist, nicht mehr im Spiel in Rocket League verwenden. Er scheint verbunden zu sein leuchtet auch...

Windows 10 Support 5. Februar 2021

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com

Repeated connections to ocsp.digicert.com: Just noticed that many Windows apps, includig SeachApp.exe repeatedly connect to http://ocsp.digicert.com/[ininfite series of numbers and letters], a website that I cannot identify as being malicious or safe by my research resuls vary greatly. Can anyone help? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 24. November 2020

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working: My Thinkpad T590 is connected via Wifi to an Access Point, that has Internet connection and manages a local private network. When my laptop is connected with an ethernet cable to the AP I can see all network computers and network drives are working fine. However if I connect to the AP via Wifi...

Windows 10 Support 25. Dezember 2019

Ethernet connection

Ethernet connection: Hello, my windows 10> settings > show network properties tells me disconnected. Using smartphone over WLAN of device is ok. When the computer starts it diesnt show me the internet connection symbol Does it mean its an issue in the router? Thank you Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. November 2019

TCP Connection to Controller not working, TCP connection timeout on company pc's [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden