WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay

Helfe beim Thema WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Im Using WEF/WEC (Windows Event Forwarding/Collector) to forward AD Auditing Logs. The WEF configuration is working, but sometimes the AD Auditing... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von tapacka, 11. März 2019.

1. tapacka
    tapacka Gast

Im Using WEF/WEC (Windows Event Forwarding/Collector) to forward AD Auditing Logs.

The WEF configuration is working, but sometimes the AD Auditing Logs arrive with a delay of 60-120 minutes. On the next day it can be that they arrive on time and the day after they have again a delay...

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Additional configuration information:

• Configured to low latency
    • ~50 Events/Second (allowed are 500)
    • All Events arrive (only AD Logs sometimes with delay)
    • I'm also Forwarding the local Security, Application and System Logs and they arrive always on time.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay - Ähnliche Themen - WEF WEC Auditing

Forum Datum

Speerbildschirm Log-In

Speerbildschirm Log-In: HalloIch wollte mein Kennwort vom Speerbildschirm ändern. Tue ich das über die Einstellungen, kann ich zwar mein Microsoft Kennwort ändern, das Passwort im Speerbildschirm bleibt allerdings das alte. Zudem habe ich ein Problem mit dem Pin, den ich mal eingerichtet habe. Kurzgesagt ich habe den...

Windows 10 Support 21. September 2022

Black screen with a cursor

Black screen with a cursor: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a week, well basically, I boot up the laptop, and then I get a black screen with a cursor, I can only move my cursor and cannot do anything else, I can't open task manager or do something, I can only move my cursor.I've tried booting it with...

Windows 10 Support 15. Januar 2022

Enabling W32time with a shell command

Enabling W32time with a shell command: Hi there,i want to enable the Windows time service, W32time, via a shell script since it may be disabled. For testing i disabled the service and ran as admin:"net start w32time" and i also tried:"sc start w32time"both fail to start/enable the service. "net start w32time" reports: "The specified...

Windows 10 Support 7. Juni 2021

input lag / controller delay

input lag / controller delay: Hey, habe seit ca einer woche das problem dass mein controller deutlich langsamer reagiert als davor. Habe davor nur das ladekabel gewechselt da das andere etwas kaputt war und seit dem hab ich das problem. : ist bei 5 verschiedenen ladekabeln das selbe problem.. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 19. April 2021

AD Blocker

AD Blocker: Wie kann ich AD Blocker deaktivieren Weiterlesen...

Microsoft Edge 6. September 2019

AD Blocker

AD Blocker: Wie kann ich AD Blocker deaktivieren Weiterlesen...

Microsoft Edge 6. September 2019

ad blocker

ad blocker: hallo , gibt es für "microsoft edge" einen ad blocker oder was ähnliches? wenn ja wo? mfg david 766f77bc-2289-4729-a555-ddc26fc26497

Microsoft Edge 1. August 2016

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden