WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay

Helfe beim Thema WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Im Using WEF/WEC (Windows Event Forwarding/Collector) to forward AD Auditing Logs. The WEF configuration is working, but sometimes the AD Auditing... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von tapacka, 11. März 2019.

1. tapacka
    tapacka Gast

Im Using WEF/WEC (Windows Event Forwarding/Collector) to forward AD Auditing Logs.

The WEF configuration is working, but sometimes the AD Auditing Logs arrive with a delay of 60-120 minutes. On the next day it can be that they arrive on time and the day after they have again a delay...

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Additional configuration information:

• Configured to low latency
    • ~50 Events/Second (allowed are 500)
    • All Events arrive (only AD Logs sometimes with delay)
    • I'm also Forwarding the local Security, Application and System Logs and they arrive always on time.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay - Ähnliche Themen - WEF WEC Auditing

Forum Datum

AD Blocker

AD Blocker: Wie kann ich AD Blocker deaktivieren Weiterlesen...

Microsoft Edge 6. September 2019

AD Blocker

AD Blocker: Wie kann ich AD Blocker deaktivieren Weiterlesen...

Microsoft Edge 6. September 2019

Google Ad Services

Google Ad Services: Ich möchte gern diese Seite öffnen: ms-appx-web://microsoft.microsoftedge/assets/errorpages/dnserror.html?DNSError=11001&ErrorStatus=0x800C0005&NetworkStatusSupported=1# Warum geht das nicht? Weiterlesen...

Microsoft Edge 17. August 2019

Ad blocker

Ad blocker: Wie kann ich auf meinen HP elite x3 die Ad blocker ausschalten?

Windows 10 Mobile 23. April 2019

ad blocker

ad blocker: hallo , gibt es für "microsoft edge" einen ad blocker oder was ähnliches? wenn ja wo? mfg david 766f77bc-2289-4729-a555-ddc26fc26497

Microsoft Edge 1. August 2016

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV: Hello, after buying a new Sony KD-55SD8505 I successfully established using Miracast, connecting my Surface Book to the Sony/Bravia Miracast. Testing videos from Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer did work fine. Afterwars I tried to connect my Android Phone as well as my gf's iPhone and...

Windows 10 Support 1. März 2017

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon: I had to install Windows 10 from scratch to some technical problems. After all the updates were finally installed I tried to open my most used web sites. When trying to log in to Amazon the log in screen appears and soon after the screen freezes. After some minutes an information appears at the...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2015

WEF/WEC - AD Auditing logs arrive with a delay [gelöst]