whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

Helfe beim Thema whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu?... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Tobias M. Hammerschmidt, 24. März 2019.

1. Tobias M. Hammerschmidt
    Tobias M. Hammerschmidt Gast

For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager?

Which part of the gpu does is represent?

What uses this part of the gpu?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Tobias M. Hammerschmidt, 24. März 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
  3. Oliver C-R
    Oliver C-R Windows Kenner

Und wenn Deine Frage jetzt auf deutsch geschrieben wäre, könnten wir Alle genau verstehen welches Problem Du gerne lösen möchtest.
    Okay?
    VG
    Oliver

#2 Oliver C-R, 24. März 2019
  4. hal9000
    hal9000 BoardComputer
    Mitarbeiter
    @ Tobias M. Hammerschmidt,
    It should be Video Encode, it could be a UI bug

What graphic card are u using ? Or what is your computer specs ? whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? - Ähnliche Themen - whats the Tab

Forum Datum

The surface pen2 slim has two vibration options. What does the second option do?

The surface pen2 slim has two vibration options. What does the second option do?: In the settings of ther surface pen2, you can enable "vibrate while interacting with device" checkbox over intensity. What does this setting do. I dont seefeel any changes when activating it. :/I thought it would vibrate when i open or close windows on dekstop or drag an drop folders or...

Surface 6. September 2023

What does this mean? Where is the problem? Page Fault in non pagged Area Error

What does this mean? Where is the problem? Page Fault in non pagged Area Error: Hello,After switching to an AMD Graphic Card, I am getting blue screens. Even after connecting the NVIDIA Graphic Card again, Bluescreens happen and I do not know why. Everything started since I switched Graphic Cards.With WinDbg Preview I analysed the minidump file and this came out:Can someone...

Windows 10 Support 21. April 2023

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...: What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C Travel Hub?- 1E4-00002- SWV-00002- SWV-00003They are all being sold at the moment. But are there even any differences?Thanks! Weiterlesen...

Surface 12. November 2021

Where is the windows insider forum?

Where is the windows insider forum?: I am german but would like to be in the us insider forum. Can not find a link. where is it?

Windows 10 Insider 9. April 2015

Disk controller : The current active partition is compressed.

Disk controller : The current active partition is compressed.: Ich versuche das neueste Update für Windows10 zu starten, doch es kommt die Fehlermeldung: Disk controller : The current active partition is compressed. Weiss jemand was zu tun ist ? Bin Anfänger und reiner Anwender, daher bitte ich um Hilfestellung. Danke sehr ! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 5. Januar 2018

kann nicht ins store rein "The server stumbled""the error code is 0x80131500"

kann nicht ins store rein "The server stumbled""the error code is 0x80131500": hallo zusammen.kann nicht im store rein.es heisst immer "The server stumbled""the error code is 0x80131500"ich bitte euch um hilfe. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juni 2016

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Nach gut zwei Wochen Intensivnutzung des neuen Lumia 950 Dual SIM will ich mal ein Fazit ziehen, Punkte beschreiben, die andere nachvollziehen können oder auch gerne den einen oder anderen Hinweis entgegennehmen, wie ich dieses oder jenes unerwünschte Verhalten abstellen kann. Ich weiß, dass ich...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. Dezember 2015

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden