Windows 11 problem with Bluetooth devices, output makes strange noises as soon as the...

Helfe beim Thema Windows 11 problem with Bluetooth devices, output makes strange noises as soon as the... in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello everyone, I hope you can help me Microsoft support could not.I have a Microsoft Surface 8 Pro 16 GB Ram 512 GB i7. I bought the device in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von SteffenNQ, 4. Dezember 2022.

1. SteffenNQ
    SteffenNQ Gast

Windows 11 problem with Bluetooth devices, output makes strange noises as soon as the...

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me Microsoft support could not.I have a Microsoft Surface 8 Pro 16 GB Ram 512 GB i7. I bought the device in February 2022, it was preinstalled Windows 11.I currently use Apple Air Pods as a headset, but I have the same behavior with my Logitech gaming headset.For example, I listen to music or make phone calls. If I now activate the microphone by speaking, then I have a 1 second pause in which I hear nothing, then the quality on my outputs is so poor that phone calls are not possible, the sound is totally suppressed and it beeps all the time.I first assumed a

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 11 problem with Bluetooth devices, output makes strange noises as soon as the... - Ähnliche Themen - problem with Bluetooth

Forum Datum

I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!

I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!: So basically everytime i launch any fps game like valorant or csgo it straight up crashes after some time some times in a minute and sometimes after an hourand i really dont know whats causing the problem. i downloaded whocrashed and it shows me stuff i dont understand. id really appreciate it...

Windows 10 Support 3. April 2023

PC Registry Problem,w as muss ich machen?

PC Registry Problem,w as muss ich machen?: Hallo Leute, ich hab kaum Probleme mit dem PC nur dass es beim Zocken öfter mal hängt was ich auf meine CPU schiebe. Ich hab mir Restoro runtergeladen und der zeigt mir Registry Fehler an. Kann mir jemand helfen was ich machen muss und was das bedeuet? Siehe Screenshot Windows 10 Rtx3060 i5...

Windows 10 Support 15. September 2022

Windows as a Service abschaffen?

Windows as a Service abschaffen?: Würdest du dir wünschen dass Windows as a Service wieder abgeschafft würde und es nach dem gescheiterten Windows 10 das keiner mag wieder weitere Windows Versionen wie Windows 11 Windows 12 windows 13 geben würde ? Und falls jemand meint 10 wäre so gut weil es ja dauernd Updates gibt und man...

Windows 10 Support 21. Dezember 2020

Windows Bluescreens on me as of late

Windows Bluescreens on me as of late: hello i'm norjia. i was playing destiny 2 lately and the game started chrashing all of a sudden. i havent had that happen before and after the 4th time i kept my gpu and CPU in check to see if they behaved weirdly. they don't and while i was doign that my system just bluescreened here is the...

Windows 10 Support 4. Oktober 2020

Pre Order RedDeadRedemption 2 as a Gift

Pre Order RedDeadRedemption 2 as a Gift: Hello, I would like to buy (pre order) Red Dead Redemption 2 as a gift in the Microsoft store. For other games there is a button available, but I cannot find it for RDR 2. thanks for your help Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2018

Windows Update 1709 stops with error 0x80070522 at 71%, MCT as alternative does not start,...

Windows Update 1709 stops with error 0x80070522 at 71%, MCT as alternative does not start,...: Hello Community, HW: HP spectre X360 G1 with Windows 10 1703 build 15063.850. With usual Windows update it doesn't find any new updates, tells that system is actual. So i downloaded WindowsUpdateAssistent from MS site, starts, tells the prereq's are sufficient, and downloads, then installs....

Windows 10 Support 12. Januar 2018

Windows 10 STUCK AS GUEST

Windows 10 STUCK AS GUEST: I upgraded to windows 10 a couple of days ago and had no problems but it was annoying that i always had to type a Password when i would start up my pc so i was trying to remove it. After a while i removed the Password but the next day when i logged in to my pc i saw that i was logged in as a...

Windows 10 Support 24. Dezember 2015

Windows 10 is not good as Windows 8

Windows 10 is not good as Windows 8: I have Windows 10 upgraded. It is mot good as Windows 8 . I would like to back to Windows 8. How could I do?? Please help Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 18. August 2015

Windows 11 problem with Bluetooth devices, output makes strange noises as soon as the... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden