Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance

Diskutiere und helfe bei Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance im Bereich Windows 10 Probleme bei einer Lösung;

1. Nefrin
    Nefrin Gast

Hello,

since I installed the Windows 10 Anniversary update I get cracking noises in audio and HD audio/video streams desynchronize with about one second per minute. Also scrolling in text documents and PDF files cause an overall system slowdown. In adition to that, my mouse pointer does not move smoothly but rather jumps its path most of the time.

I have a 6 Core processor at 3.2 GHz with 12GB of RAM. The System is on a SSD and has a nVidia GTX 970 for video output. Hence I doubt the issue comes from slow hardware.

Testing With a programm called LatencyMon shows very high execution times on random hardware related system interrupts and their ISR and DCPs and I recently discovered that there is an excessive amount (about 480, up to number 511) of Interrupts for the same component called "Microsoft ACPI-compliant System" which is mapped to the devicepath "ACPI_HAL\PNP0C08\0. This might cause the issue. However I cant remove any of the interrupts like I can do with any other interrupt like for the network controller.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Weiterlesen...

Thema:

Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance