Gaming not possible anymore (Update 1803-1804)

Helfe beim Thema Gaming not possible anymore (Update 1803-1804) in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Goodday, I did a clean reinstall of Win 10(april 2018) after the 1803 update failed. (caused a reboot loop) After the loop I did a clean... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von dave18k2, 27. Mai 2018.

1. dave18k2
    dave18k2 Gast

Goodday,

I did a clean reinstall of Win 10(april 2018) after the 1803 update failed. (caused a reboot loop)

After the loop I did a clean installation via usb because system recovery was not possible.

All drivers (nvidia/intel etc. ) are working abd up to date!

Did the process twice with differnent drivers !! I am no expert but I good everthing working since the early windows in the 90`s but this time I can't get it to work....

So the following problem: (and I don't seem to be the only one with this issue so I think its 100% a WIN10 problem. (Maybe Meltdown fix related ?)

I have an expensive gaming laptop from Gigabyte which suffers from heavy cpu throttling and I can't play any games since the reinstallation. CPU load is 2-10% on the desktop. 60C cpu Temps before it was 1% and 30-40C temps....

The main Problem is the cpu load - windows seems to work in the background and my fps drop to 3fps at games which before had 60Fps.

things I noticed:

1. There is a process called "system interupts" constantly running (hardware in device manager is fine no issues!!) There is one hd not used (no partion atm) at all is this the issue?

2. There is no DWM service under services just the dwm.exe in the task manager ???? Is it now hidden??? (I can't exit the service because there is none anymore.... but dwm.exe is running and using resources just without a design service ??

3. All win apps are deinstalled and there are none running in the background. No third party programs running. Chipset driver seems to be fine (I tried different ones) I really did everything I know about windows to get the maximum ( resource usage) out of it.

4. Latest update installed or rolled back makes no difference.(1804)

5. The cpu or ram usage seems ok for now but the temps are not OK and this leads under full processor usage to cpu throttling and fps heavy drops.

I have an I7 and a fine 6gb V ram Gpu enough memory and I could play everything on high with now issues until now - with this build of win 10 I can't play the same games on the lowest settings and It is 100% win10 (2018) related because even with 100% the same drivers and software as before the same maschine does not work propperly....

SO IS IT RELATED TO THE CPU MELTOWN FIX? My cpu : 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ Processor (2.5GHz-3.5GHz)

Any fixes??

Weiterlesen...

#1 dave18k2, 27. Mai 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Gaming not possible anymore (Update 1803-1804) - Ähnliche Themen - Gaming not possible

Forum Datum

Night mode not working correctly anymore

Night mode not working correctly anymore: Good day, although I have my Windows 10 night mode set to react on sunrise and sunset information it surprisingly is using the static times that can be defined too. Can anybody help me how I can make Windows 10 to turn the dark mode on or off according to the sunrise and sunset information as...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2021

Pen does not pair with surface anymore

Pen does not pair with surface anymore: After the battery of my pen dies I change it and tryed to reconnect it with my surface pro 6. Nothing happens, it does not even show on the panel with available bluetooth-devices. When I the button on top of my pen the light starts blinking green. can someone please help? Weiterlesen...

Surface 2. Dezember 2020

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth drivers - Rebooting My audio device is connected via bluetooth. It's shown under bluetooth -> audio devices. However, when i try to select the...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2020

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular...

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular...: Hallo Microsoft, are you not able to recognize that the new funtional updates on some Computer are not possible to install, because of not supported Hardware and in particulare graphic device. The Interface of the graphic device, which is an embedded device of the main board, in particular of my...

Windows 10 Support 9. November 2019

Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro

Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro: Hello People :) I have a really strange problem with the Standby Mode. I am NOT talking about the Hibernate Mode, I just want to put my machine into the sleep mode. Pretty much everywhere you can find threads about it and the result is always the same: powercfg -h off rundll32.exe...

Windows 10 Support 12. Juli 2017

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10: I use Trimble geodetic devices which were managed under Windows 7 using the mobile device manager. Since installation of Windows 10, non of the devices can be used anymore, they aren't recognized and all help available on MS or Trimble websites refers to....windows VISTA (!) Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Februar 2017

after battery change battery is not charging anymore

after battery change battery is not charging anymore: Windows 10 latest update installiert. Ultrabook Toshiba Satellite Z930-130 (4-5 years old) new OEM battery replaced the old one. but it is not charging. reinstalled old battery: not charging. followed the recommendation in internet: take out the battery de-install the battery driver...

Windows 10 Support 4. Februar 2017

after battery change battery is not charging anymore.

after battery change battery is not charging anymore.: Windows 10 latest update installiert. Ultrabook Toshiba Satellite Z930-130 (4-5 years old) new OEM battery replaced the old one. but it is not charging. reinstalled old battery: not charging. followed the recommendation in internet: take out the battery de-install the battery driver...

Windows 10 Support 4. Februar 2017

Gaming not possible anymore (Update 1803-1804) [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden