Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Helfe beim Thema Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello microsoft community, I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it. In the last months my pc got various types of... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Iriszer0, 14. Oktober 2018.

1. Iriszer0
    Iriszer0 Gast

Hello microsoft community,

I got some very frustating issues with my pc and I dont know how to fix it.

In the last months my pc got various types of BSOD ( most of them were Critical_Structure_Corruption, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception).

I tried everything updating drivers every scan u can do with CMD( sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f /r etc..) but there were always no results/no issues found.

Also tried to fully reset my windows but the BSOD always returned after some days or hours.

At the moment I dont know what to do further more and hope someone of this community can help.

Here are some minidumps but Iam not getting smarter out of it: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuDjlAo5O2noiSOfLsgf4vcUIAup

Edit: Yes I can boot up to system they pop up randomly and updated my BIOS to latest version too.

Yours sincerely,

Iriszer0

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
  3. Junaid_A
    Junaid_A Gast

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

4. Iriszer0
    Iriszer0 Gast
    Hello Junaid_A,

Thank you for your fast reply.

Sorry I forgot to include my specifications:

CPU: i7 8700k

GPU: Gainward Gtx 1070 Phoenix

RAM: 2x8gb Trident Z DDR4-3200Mhz

1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD

Mainboard MSI Z370 gaming pro carbon

I hope thats enough if you need more information just tell me.

As I went to my event viewer on windows I actually found a lot of errors and 1 warning I will list some of them:

Warning ( Source: User Device Registration) :

Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched.

Device is AAD joined ( AADJ or DJ++ ): Not Tested

User has logged on with AAD credentials: No

Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested

Windows Hello for Business post-logon provisioning is enabled: Not Tested

Local computer meets Windows hello for business hardware requirements: Not Tested

User is not connected to the machine via Remote Desktop: Yes

User certificate for on premise auth policy is enabled: Not Tested

Machine is governed by none policy.

1. Error ( Source: Kernel-EventTracing) :

2. Error ( Source: SpellChecker) :

Error adding the hard-coded "http" -> "http" to the module: Not implemented. The spelling checker is still available

After that there are 3 errors with DistributedCOM it says " It couldnt connect to some servers" and after that some permission errors for that servers.

I also uploaded my full Memory.dmp here is the onedrive link:

MEMORY.DMP

Regards,

5. Junaid_A
    Junaid_A Gast
    Hi Iriszer0,

Try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click the ‘OneDrive’ icon on the taskbar notification area and choose ‘Settings’.
    • In the ‘Settings’ tab, uncheck the ‘Save space and download files as you use them’ box under ‘Files on Demand’.
    • Tap ‘OK’ when the confirmation prompt pops up.
    • Restart the machine and check.

Regards,

6. Sut0ri
    Sut0ri Gast
    Update. Windows hat 1 BSOD ausgespuckt (kann leidernicht mehr sagen welcher, irgendwas mit DATA_), Spiel hat den Fehler wieder ausgegeben. Keine Treiber wurden manuell installiert. Hardware issue?

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ? - Ähnliche Themen - Multiple BSOD hardware

Forum Datum

Windows Explorer Issue

Windows Explorer Issue: Hello, i suddenly appeared this morning when i got on my work desktop have an issue with explorer where it takes several "attempts" to open a folder. What happens is, that once i doubleclick a folder, the small blue loading circle appears beside the cursor. then the circle disappears and...

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2024

Optical drive issue.

Optical drive issue.: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Hallo Herr Johann, vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, bin so froh, dass ich mich wieder ganz normal anmelden kann, einfach famos.Aber ich hab noch ein anderes Problem, ich kann keine Recovery CD erstellen, folgende Fehlermeldung, sie Foto.Habe im Gerätemanager das CD...

Windows 10 Support 5. Februar 2024

BSOD issue

BSOD issue: I am trying to find out why this computer keeps getting BSOD errors. I have re-imaged the computer multiple times. Ensured all drivers/BIOS/Windows are up to date.But it still keeps randomly happening....Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation....

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2021

Windows 10 -ISSUE?

Windows 10 -ISSUE?: Windows 10. "Video speichern unter" Funktion geht nicht. Ursache? Lösung?? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/windows-10--issue

Windows 10 Support 14. März 2020

Surface Pen Issue

Surface Pen Issue: Hi Everyone I have an Issue with my Surface Pen (I have a Surface Pro 4). After trying to connect my Pen to my Android smartphone, I wanted to reconnect it to my Surface. At first everything seemed to work fine until I´ve realized that the Pen sometimes interrupts while writing or writes...

Surface 20. Oktober 2019

Wake from hibernation - BSOD - several stop codes - hardware issue?

Wake from hibernation - BSOD - several stop codes - hardware issue?: Hi community! I hope someone can point me to the right direction. I'm tracking down a computer problem which existed for quiet a long time on this machine. This is my last approch to solve it. The issue: 1. the computer is put into hibernation (this kind of hibernation: "powercfg.exe...

Windows 10 Support 29. Januar 2019

VPN issue

VPN issue: Hallo liebe Microsoft Community, und zwar habe ich auf einem Windows 10 Client zwei Profile eingerichtet und bei beiden Profilen habe ich ein VPN-Profil angelegt. Beim einen Account handelt es sich um einen lokalen Administrator Acc und beim anderen um einen normalen Benutzer ohne...

Windows 10 Support 23. Juli 2018

Graphics issues

Graphics issues: Hi, I got a very strange issue with my graphics on WIndows 10, which seems be be a broken GPU, but in Safe mode everything looks fine. Here you can see a foto of my desktop: Photo of my desktop And here a screenshot (which looks normal): Screenshot of my desktop I tried uninstalling my...

Windows 10 Support 25. November 2017

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden