A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819

Helfe beim Thema A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message: [ATTACH] Sometimes the user cant login and there is only... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von DominikVoelker, 16. Juli 2020.

1. DominikVoelker
    DominikVoelker Gast

A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819

Hi,

since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message:

Sometimes the user cant login and there is only the login button and nothing else is possible.

Sometimes there is the messsage "Error while login with service local session manager". RPC Server is not availible.

I think the error with the RPC Server is just a result of the real error.

Here is what I found out and how I tried to localize the real error:

- Starting windows in safe mode is totally OK and everything works fine.

- Starting windows in safe mode with network settings, works only if:

• Network adapter is deactivated in device manager

When windows safe mode with network settings is started up and I activete the network adapter in device manager again everything works also fine until I add a wired LAN Connection. When the laptop is online blue message appear that I need to restart my computer.

So it has to do something with the internet...

The windows event log says the following:

What I figured out so far is that the Isass.exe is there to grant permissions to the user if it fails the computer will restart what happen in normal mode with my computer .

Google says, that the new Juni Release in Win10 from 2020 is not working and causing this error on some devices:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/critical-system-process-cwindowssystem32lsass-exe-failed

But their are no updates installed, when I look in safe mode in the "installed upadates section". Also with power shell and command Get-Hotfixes I can only see old updates and no new ones.

The second point in the above mentioned article was to disable the fast startup mode in the energy settings. Since I can only start in safe mode a disabeld fast startup with regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Power → HiberbootEnabled → 0 off

But this also doesnt help.

Another topic what I found was the lSAAS virus, but this was in 2004.

I hope you can help me somehow.

In short:

- In normal mode pc boots all the time

- In safe mode with network settings and connected to the internet pc reboots

- In safe mode everything works fine

Regards,

Dominik

Weiterlesen...

#1 DominikVoelker, 16. Juli 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819 - Ähnliche Themen - critical system process

Forum Datum

Erstmal Code: Critical Process Died, nach dem automatischen Neustart: Reboot and Select a...

Erstmal Code: Critical Process Died, nach dem automatischen Neustart: Reboot and Select a...: Im PC:GPU: RX6650XTCPU: Ryzen 5 5600GWenn ich mein PC öffne ist alles sehr langsam und es dauert 5 Minuten bis ich überhaupt die Suchleiste bedienen kann. Und wenn der PC es bis zur Suchleiste schafft dann stürzt mein PC ab und der Code „Critical Process Died“ taucht auf.Mein PC sucht dann nach...

Windows 10 Support 21. Dezember 2023

Windows Update failed with error code 0x800f0922

Windows Update failed with error code 0x800f0922: Hey,so I tried to install this one update many times, but it always failed and had to revert the changes. The update name is KB5007289. After the installation failed, Windows Update showed me this error code: 0x800f0922I dont really know how to fix this so I hope you can help me.Thanks!I am...

Windows 10 Support 9. Januar 2022

critical process died

critical process died: Guten Morgen, Ich habe Gestern versucht das Avast Virus Tool mit dem entsprechenden Avast Cleaning Tool zu deinstallieren. Es wurden mir beim Start nunmehr ein Bluescreen mit 2 Betriebssystemen Windows 10 und Avast Antivirus Clear Uninstall gezeigt. Letzteres liess sich nicht beseitigen., also...

Windows 10 Support 27. Januar 2020

C++ .exe mit Code verschieben?

C++ .exe mit Code verschieben?: Kennt einer einen C++ Command, der es ermöglicht Datein auf dem PC zu verschieben. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/c-exe-mit-code-verschieben

Windows 10 Support 22. November 2019

Stop Code Critical Process Died

Stop Code Critical Process Died: Hallo , gestern neuen Computer gekauft, Treiber installiert und dann ist er abgestürzt komme jetzt nicht mehr auf den Desktop sondern nur noch ins Bios. Hab gelesen, dass nach mehrmaligen vergeblichen Versuchen den PC zu starten eigentlich die erweiterte Startfunktion erscheinen sollte wo man...

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2018

Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Critical Process Windowsupgrad. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 5. Dezember 2015

Critical process died

Critical process died: Hallo, beim Laden eines Onlinegames erscheint immer Critical process died und es erscheint die Meldung : Es sind Fehler aufgetreten und der PC muss neu gestartet werden .Danach ist das Problem aber nicht behoben . Bitte um schnelle Hilfe und schonmal Danke im vorraus

Windows 10 Allgemeines 8. Oktober 2015

critical process died

critical process died: Nach dem Update von Windows 8.1 auf Windows 10, wird nach dem Hochfahren immer dieser Fehler angezeigt: critical process died . Nach einem Neustart funktioniert alles wieder ganz normal. Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir weiterhelfen können. Vielen Dank Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. August 2015

A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden