Apps crash when trying to start them

Helfe beim Thema Apps crash when trying to start them in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I have a problem. Most Apps except WhatsApp Desktop and Mozilla Firefox, including Windows System Apps like the event viewer close themselves after a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ThomasKuhn2, 3. März 2021.

1. ThomasKuhn2
    ThomasKuhn2 Gast

I have a problem. Most Apps except WhatsApp Desktop and Mozilla Firefox, including Windows System Apps like the event viewer close themselves after a few seconds. Tried Rundung sfc, didn't find any error.

Also tried uninstalling the recent Windows Update, which did not help either.

PC is a hp8300 elite cmt with an upgraded gpu

Weiterlesen...

#1 ThomasKuhn2, 3. März 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Apps crash when trying to start them - Ähnliche Themen - Apps crash when

Forum Datum

Programme crashen nach dem starten

Programme crashen nach dem starten: Hallo, Ich bin seit gestern auf ein Problem gestoßen und brauche Hilfe. Wenn ich manche Programme starten möchte, geht das Fenster auf es kommt das Symbol auf die Maus das gerade etwas lädt und dann verschwindet das Fenster wieder Programme bei denen mir das aufgefallen ist sind: -League...

Windows 10 Support 13. März 2021

My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it...

My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it...: Tl;dR: My PC keeps booting into Windows Setup or saying "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". I don't know what else to try. I built my first PC yesterday and so far it seems like the hardware is running fine. However, whenever I...

Windows 10 Support 9. Januar 2021

Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781"

Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I reformated my pc and installed Windows again, but the problem still persists. I tried the usual stuff that is suggested but nothing helped. I now tried...

Windows 10 Support 12. November 2020

Uable to Update to 1803 - where to start?

Uable to Update to 1803 - where to start?: Hi, I am currently trying to update to 1803 which results in a rollback. I have read the setuperr.log but am lost on how to identify the error that resuts in a rollback. Is there a way to identify critical errrors? Ones that lead to an unsuccessfull update? Here the setuperr.log:...

Windows 10 Support 3. November 2018

windows explorer crash when opening a file

windows explorer crash when opening a file: My windows explorer stops working repetitively after last windows update. When I open the explorer and browse some folders it starts opening lots of new windows. Moreover if I open a file like an excel sheet or a txt file it crashes and restarts. Recent windows updates: - Security update for...

Windows 10 Support 19. Februar 2018

ALL browsers load but remain blank when trying to get to my homepage & homepage editor by wix

ALL browsers load but remain blank when trying to get to my homepage & homepage editor by wix: Hi, having trouble with my homepage. When I open the page it loads but is totally blank. The same with my friends website. Also our wix-editor stays blank although the page loads. I can only see the header-menue from wix. I have sent to troubleshoot for wix helpdesk. No reply yet. I have already...

Windows 10 Support 8. Oktober 2016

Windows 10 crashes when using Adobe Premiere Pro

Windows 10 crashes when using Adobe Premiere Pro: Since a few weeks I got a problem with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. The program starts, but sometimes it crashes while opening, or crashes while loading a project. The problem is, that closing the program in Task-Manager does close the program, but just brings the process to the background. There are...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2016

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon: I had to install Windows 10 from scratch to some technical problems. After all the updates were finally installed I tried to open my most used web sites. When trying to log in to Amazon the log in screen appears and soon after the screen freezes. After some minutes an information appears at the...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2015

Apps crash when trying to start them [gelöst]