Apps crash when trying to start them

Helfe beim Thema Apps crash when trying to start them in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I have a problem. Most Apps except WhatsApp Desktop and Mozilla Firefox, including Windows System Apps like the event viewer close themselves after a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ThomasKuhn2, 3. März 2021.

1. ThomasKuhn2
    ThomasKuhn2 Gast

I have a problem. Most Apps except WhatsApp Desktop and Mozilla Firefox, including Windows System Apps like the event viewer close themselves after a few seconds. Tried Rundung sfc, didn't find any error.

Also tried uninstalling the recent Windows Update, which did not help either.

PC is a hp8300 elite cmt with an upgraded gpu

Weiterlesen...

#1 ThomasKuhn2, 3. März 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Apps crash when trying to start them - Ähnliche Themen - Apps crash when

Forum Datum

Windows 10 trying to force through update to potentially incompatible version

Windows 10 trying to force through update to potentially incompatible version: Hello,I have recently upgraded a rather old setup to Windows 10. My hardware being not the freshest on the market, I've read on a few forums online to see if any users would have complained about compatibility issues with similar setups, and it turned out my motherboard would probably struggle...

Windows 10 Support 4. November 2023

Surface app crashes when bluetooth is active

Surface app crashes when bluetooth is active: I just transfered my Windows 11 Pro from a slightly malfunctioning Surface Laptop Studio to a new one via a system image created in windows. Everything works fine with the single exception of the Surface App. When I start the Surface App it opens but closes without an error message after a...

Surface 2. Oktober 2022

Network crashes when connecting to print server published in ActiveDirectory

Network crashes when connecting to print server published in ActiveDirectory: Dear allTL-DR: every computer Server, W7, W10, virutual or physical machine looses network connectivity when connecting to a specific Server2019 printer server. We are experienced sysadmins and know our way around windows, server, AD and networking but this problem seems to be above our...

Windows 10 Support 15. September 2022

Reason now correctly notifies you when trying to install Reason on unsupported Windows 10...

Reason now correctly notifies you when trying to install Reason on unsupported Windows 10...: Hallo CommunityI am uptodate with all my possabiltys.I run windos fullversion buy on my Account on Microsoft.But i become the a error message unsupported Windows.How its possible that im up to date but run a unsupported windows version?I can not explain this for me.Thanks very much for any ideas...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 2. Oktober 2021

PC Schwierigkeiten. Manche Apps starten Problemlos, manche Crashen direkt.

PC Schwierigkeiten. Manche Apps starten Problemlos, manche Crashen direkt.: Hallo,Ich habe heute während des der Nutzung des PC ein Problem bekommen. Mir sind auf einen Schlag 4 Anwendungen abgestürzt und lassen sich nun auch nicht mehr starten bzw sie Schließen sich direkt wieder nachdem sie für höchstens 2 Sekunden am Öffnen starten warten.Diese Anwendungen waren: -...

Windows 10 Support 29. September 2021

Programme crashen nach dem starten

Programme crashen nach dem starten: Hallo, Ich bin seit gestern auf ein Problem gestoßen und brauche Hilfe. Wenn ich manche Programme starten möchte, geht das Fenster auf es kommt das Symbol auf die Maus das gerade etwas lädt und dann verschwindet das Fenster wieder Programme bei denen mir das aufgefallen ist sind: -League...

Windows 10 Support 13. März 2021

ALL browsers load but remain blank when trying to get to my homepage & homepage editor by wix

ALL browsers load but remain blank when trying to get to my homepage & homepage editor by wix: Hi, having trouble with my homepage. When I open the page it loads but is totally blank. The same with my friends website. Also our wix-editor stays blank although the page loads. I can only see the header-menue from wix. I have sent to troubleshoot for wix helpdesk. No reply yet. I have already...

Windows 10 Support 8. Oktober 2016

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon: I had to install Windows 10 from scratch to some technical problems. After all the updates were finally installed I tried to open my most used web sites. When trying to log in to Amazon the log in screen appears and soon after the screen freezes. After some minutes an information appears at the...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2015

Apps crash when trying to start them [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden