BSOD, no clue what's the cause

Helfe beim Thema BSOD, no clue what's the cause in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My Pc keeps crashing randomly and the Bluescreen that should appear has either white stripes but is still kinda readable or it is just orange-white... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von TheEligami, 15. November 2016.

1. TheEligami
    TheEligami Gast

My Pc keeps crashing randomly and the Bluescreen that should appear has either white stripes but is still kinda readable or it is just orange-white stripes. I already tried the "Verifier" but it didn't find anything.

Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonWniLW4ixwgsZmRHwsJZeZomXAVA

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

BSOD, no clue what's the cause - Ähnliche Themen - BSOD clue what's

Forum Datum

Surface Duo 2 Stop development - No No No

Surface Duo 2 Stop development - No No No: Please microsoft not again I've read that my brilliant surface duo 2 is no longer being developed Making another great device disappear again???I already had this once with the Micorsoft Band and a sound system. Both really good systems that would of course have deserved further development and...

Surface 29. Januar 2024

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.: My recent files in Documents got lost. I never intended to synchronize my Documents, therefore I deleted the folder from the OneDrive folder on one of my Windows PC. And behold, it disappeared on my other one alongside with my recently updated files e.g. 87Megalophob.html. In Recycle Bin of...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2023

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These solutions include:1 uninstalling recent drivers2 deactivating graphic card from device manager to check if...

Windows 10 Support 18. Februar 2022

Just Cause App startet nicht?

Just Cause App startet nicht?: [ATTACH] Das kommt da immer, auch bei Flight Simulator, also alles was aus dem ms Store ist. was muss ich machen https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/just-cause-app-startet-nicht

Windows 10 Support 1. Juni 2021

Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD

Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple xamarin project. Whenever I try to run the solution on emulator my system crashes with blue screen and saying CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. I have found a...

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2020

Update causes problems

Update causes problems: Twice the windows button in the lefthand corner of the taskbar has stopped working after an update. I have fixed the problem by undoing the update but the system keeps on wanting to try again. How can I stop it? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 7. November 2018

No Connection with the Ethernet

No Connection with the Ethernet: Im German and so I writh it in my language Mein Computer ist zwar mit dem LAN-Kabel verbunden, doch es steht da, dass das Netzwerk nicht identifiziert ist und das ich keine Internetverbindung habe. Das selbe ist mit meinem WLAN, nur dass ich damit verbunden bin und auch da steht, das ich eine...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2016

Nokia 201,what's app

Nokia 201,what's app: Hallo community, nur zur Sicherheit: Kann man mit dem Nokia 201 (ohne asha) what's app betreiben? Vielen Dank! DocHandy Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 12. Juni 2016

BSOD, no clue what's the cause [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden