BSODs after connecting the charger

Helfe beim Thema BSODs after connecting the charger in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ViralChheda, 18. Februar 2022.

1. ViralChheda
    ViralChheda Gast

Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These solutions include:1 uninstalling recent drivers2 deactivating graphic card from device manager to check if that is creating some problem 3 reinstalling windows 4 removing removable 8GB out of 16GB of total RAMother 8GB is soldered and testing the Laptop only on the soldered RAM5 reseating the RAM6 carrying out memory test with Memtest86+ no errorsFinally I found out that BSODs or screen blackouts oc

Weiterlesen...

#1 ViralChheda, 18. Februar 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

BSODs after connecting the charger - Ähnliche Themen - BSODs after connecting

Forum Datum

BSODs after cleaning fans

BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in advance.Dump Files Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. April 2022

Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC

Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC: Hello everyone, i have a problem with my graphics. Everytime i restart my PC, these bugs occur. The weird thing is: This only happens after a restart. If i shut down the PC and turn it back on, there aren't any problems. I installed all available driver updates and even reinstalled Windows....

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2021

Surface book charger safety

Surface book charger safety: To my suprise I have measured an AC voltage of almost 150 Volt on the surface book case when either the charger or the surface dock are connected for charging both original Microsoft products. I have also measured an AC voltage of almost 150 Volt on the earth of the surface dock connector the...

Surface 1. Januar 2021

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine. Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and today the laptop stops...

Windows 10 Support 25. Juni 2020

Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing

Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing: I use the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID on two Bluetooth laptops. Both laptops are Windows 10 SAAS. Pairing works fine on both computers. But when I shut down one computer and want to use it on the other, the keyboard does not connect to the second one. The Bluetooth status sais...

Windows 10 Support 7. April 2020

Bluetooth stops working after connecting USB-mouse

Bluetooth stops working after connecting USB-mouse: Hello, if I connect my mouse (Razer Orochi) to my laptop (Lenovo X1 Yoga), I get a power surge warning from that USB port in windows 10. At the same time, my bluetooth completetly shuts off. This means I cannot enable it in the settings or control panel anymore and it is gone from my...

Windows 10 Support 19. November 2019

Bluetooth zu JBL Charge 2+

Bluetooth zu JBL Charge 2+: Moin, Ich habe einen JBL Charge 2+ Bluetooth Lautsprecher. Mit dem Handy (ein One Plus X) klappt BT problemlos. Handy <-> Laptop geht per BT auch. BT auf dem Rechner ist aktiv und geht auch mit einem anderen Billiglautsprecher. Nur der Laptop (Lenovo L540) findet den Lautsprecher nicht. Hat...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 11. Februar 2017

BSOD, no clue what's the cause

BSOD, no clue what's the cause: My Pc keeps crashing randomly and the Bluescreen that should appear has either white stripes but is still kinda readable or it is just orange-white stripes. I already tried the "Verifier" but it didn't find anything. Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonWniLW4ixwgsZmRHwsJZeZomXAVA Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2016

BSODs after connecting the charger [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
      Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
      Information ausblenden