Cannot connect to certain online services after april 2019 Windows update

Helfe beim Thema Cannot connect to certain online services after april 2019 Windows update in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi A few months ago I got an Acer Predator Triton 500. After the april windows updates I was not able to connect to certain online services anymore.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von masus04, 16. Juni 2019.

1. masus04
    masus04 Gast

Hi
    A few months ago I got an Acer Predator Triton 500. After the april windows updates I was not able to connect to certain online services anymore. Oddly enough most websites would work fine, but outlook.com, windows updates as well as most game launchers (steam, uplay, origin) did not. I reverted the changes and disabled windows updates, hoping the problem would resolve itself after newer updates got released. It seems though as if I can't download the newest updates since I haven't installed the april patches and as soon as I download the april patches, I cannot download the newer ones because the april patches prevent me from connecting to the update service..

So for now I am stuck with old firmware and no way to update, can anyone help me out? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Cannot connect to certain online services after april 2019 Windows update - Ähnliche Themen - Cannot connect certain

Forum Datum

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install: I currently have the issue that after I installed a new SSD already had one previously installed, I am completely unable to connect to the internet. After several troubleshoots it just says "invalid IP address". I tried every possible fix from reseting and uninstalling the drivers to using...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2022

Connect to d.docs.live.net

Connect to d.docs.live.net: Nach der Installation von Office 2019 & Business rief ich Word auf und damit erschien die o.g. Meldung die sich nicht befriedigen lies. Kann mir jemand einen Tipp geben, was hier zu tun ist um die Meldung zu vermeiden? Danke im Voraus Winfried

Windows 10 Allgemeines 14. November 2020

Online Service-auftrag nicht möglich

Online Service-auftrag nicht möglich: Ich hab ein neues Surface Pro, wo nun zum zweiten Mal das Netzteil defekt ist. Ich möchte nun einen Online-Serviceauftrag erstellen, was aber nicht funktioniert, da mir keine Versandetikett zugesandt wird. Es ist sehr ärgerlich, da ich das surface so nicht nutzen kann, da es nicht geladen wird....

Surface 24. Oktober 2020

Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: Titel i try much stuff and talk one week with razer supp and got this answer . Hello Claus, I hope you find this message safe. This is Lara, a representative of the escalation team. Your case has been forwarded to us for further assistance. We have been told that you are having issues with...

Windows 10 Support 8. September 2020

Unable to connect

Unable to connect: Beim Hochfahren von Wien 10 erscheint "Fatal Error" Unable to connect to PHHELP:Sys vor SDDHELP.Sys. Was ist das und wie bekomme ich es weg. Danke für ev. Hilfe

Windows 10 Allgemeines 29. Februar 2020

Windows 10 Game Bar Update April 2019

Windows 10 Game Bar Update April 2019: Windows 10 Game Bar Update April 2019 [ATTACH]Bilder-Galerie: Windows 10 Game Bar Update April 2019 (Weiter lesen)

Windows 10 News 5. April 2019

Windows 10 April 2019 Update

Windows 10 April 2019 Update: Windows 10 April 2019 Update [ATTACH]Bilder-Galerie: Windows 10 April 2019 Update (Weiter lesen)

Windows 10 News 28. März 2019

No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones after update gadgets

No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones after update gadgets: After updating to gadgets, no longer work with August EP615 - Bluetooth Wireless NFC Earphones - NFC Bluetooth V4.0 Headset. No longer connect to Bluetooth earphones! WP10, Lumia 1520 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 14. Dezember 2015

Cannot connect to certain online services after april 2019 Windows update [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden