Can't manage my Subscriptions

Helfe beim Thema Can't manage my Subscriptions in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I don't know if the topic belongs in this Category of the forum, but maybe you can help me. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von NoelC2, 18. Mai 2020.

1. NoelC2
    NoelC2 Gast

Hello,

I don't know if the topic belongs in this Category of the forum, but maybe you can help me.

I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but if I try to access the Website, it says that a problem has occurred and I shall try again. I have got this problem for over a month now. Please help me

Kind regards

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
    • Windows direkt ins UEFI starten lassen

Windows direkt ins UEFI starten lassenWie die meisten Menschen wissen, ist es seit der Einführung von UEFI und Windows 8 oft sehr schwierig, den Computer dazu zu bringen, ins UEFI zu star...

• Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Office 2016 oder Office 365 komplett deinstallieren - so gehts

Office 2016 oder Office 365 komplett deinstallieren - so gehtsDamit Office 2016 oder Office 365 neu installiert werden kann, müssen alle vorherigen Office-Versionen aus dem System entfernt werden. Die funktionie...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't manage my Subscriptions - Ähnliche Themen - Can't manage Subscriptions

Forum Datum

Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter

Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter: Hello guys,I am upgrading to a new SSD drive. Therefore I wanted to clone my old SSD with Windows 10 OS to the new SSD.I used the Macrium Reflect 8 software to clone the drive. In the cloning process I had the choice to give a drive letter to the new drive, so I chose the letter C: because I...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2022

My pc can't save things

My pc can't save things: Lately, when installing/deinstalling files, Programms etc, or when i change things in the settings and restart my pc, everything is like before, the files i installed are gone, the deinstalled programs are back, and the settings didn't applie. It's like my computer has no "memory" Why is that?...

Windows 10 Support 15. Juli 2022

Can't edit my hotspot

Can't edit my hotspot: Hey there, I tried to set up my hoptspot for the first time and there where all options editing the hotspots name, password and so on, but i couldn't activate it. There was no eroor message or something. After restarting my PC the options wheren't there anymore and i don't know what to do......

Windows 10 Support 23. Dezember 2020

Subscriptions and family-sharing possibilities

Subscriptions and family-sharing possibilities: Hello there, Info: - Created new Microsoft Account. - Activated newly purchased Windows 10 Pro license. [Want to use new Microsoft Account as main] -My old Microsoft Account has purchased Ultimate Gamepass till somewhen 2022. Question: Can I somehow merge the subscription? Or add the...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2020

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated: Hey, I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will list below. But first my error codes I get: for my Updates I get: 0x80240fff and perhaps related to that is my deactivated Windows key. It says I...

Windows 10 Support 9. Dezember 2019

MBR2GPT Can't boot

MBR2GPT Can't boot: I have used the new tool to convert my MBR partition to GPT. After that I restarted and after BitLocker my PC froze. I tried restarting a few more times and got a bluescreen saying inaccessible boot device. Systemrepair gets me to another bitlocker screen requesting the other code. I have it...

Windows 10 Support 6. Mai 2017

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account: english Version: My PC recently crashed and because i thought it´s some Kind of a kinky Virus, i shut the pc down, since then, every time i try to Login to my account on my pc, it tells me that there was an error during logging in and that i am currently on a temporary account. i already tried...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2016

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account: english Version: My PC recently crashed and because i thought it´s some Kind of a kinky Virus, i shut the pc down, since then, every time i try to Login to my account on my pc, it tells me that there was an error during logging in and that i am currently on a temporary account. i already tried...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2016

Can't manage my Subscriptions [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden