Check if my Windows 10 license is valid

Helfe beim Thema Check if my Windows 10 license is valid in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Lenni vH, 1. Dezember 2018.

1. Lenni vH
    Lenni vH Gast

First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any kind.

Because the performance of my PC has become very bad over the last year, I wanted to reset my PC & install both Linux and Windows. I was downloading the Windows ISO, when I noticed, that my product key (listed under Control Panel > System and Security > System) consists mainly of zeros, which was kind of suspicious to me.

I was searching over the internet and found some articles on the Microsoft Forums ("genuine", etc.) but they were deleted. "Digital licenses" was also something I read about, and I was wondering if that's a possibility (I don't remember entering a product key when I had to reset my PC the last time because of a BSOD). My plan was to avoid the Reset Option in the Windows Settings, because I wanted to set up some kind of Dual Boot with both Linux and Windows, and - as far as I know - that is not possible with this way.

So, my question is, is there any way, to check, whether my product key is valid? Or is it possible, that I don't have to enter a product key, because it is digitally linked to my PC??

And last but not least, can I use this license key also with the English version of Windows 10, because I've ever had my PC run the German version?

Thank you for your help.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid - Ähnliche Themen - Check license valid

Forum Datum

my keyboard is peeling, want warranty in vietnam

my keyboard is peeling, want warranty in vietnam: I bought a surface laptop in Germany, now the surface of the keyboard buttons is peeling, I want the replacement warranty in Vietnam. Weiterlesen...

Surface 23. Februar 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

The taskbar on my PC is loading forever and if I press on it, my screen turns completely...

The taskbar on my PC is loading forever and if I press on it, my screen turns completely...: Hello dear Microsoft Team.I have a question and I don’t know how to solve the issue.My brother got a virus on the PC and I tried to delete, but it didn’t work so I tried to reset everything and install Windows 10 new on my PC. But the problem was that I couldn’t log in, because it told me “Your...

Windows 10 Support 12. Oktober 2022

License Key

License Key: Wie kann ich meine License Key finden, ich habe Bestellnummer? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Oktober 2022

Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version?

Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version?: Hello, i have Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB installed. Can i use the Windows Store client? Or is it not included in my operating system? I am trying to download the "Windows Photos App" from here: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/microsoft-fotos/9wzdncrfjbh4?activetab=pivot:overviewtab...

Windows 10 Support 26. November 2018

Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member

Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member: We've set up a DC (default setup except user accounts) based on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64. We tried to add 3 different Windows 10 Pro x64 computers with different hardware to the domain and all of them hang up after doing a login with any domain user account (even Administrator). The...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2018

Windows 10 License Key

Windows 10 License Key: I have a licens key for Windows but where can i download windows? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. August 2016

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application All which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System \ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By default it is set to 1) ....

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. August 2016

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. check if windows 10 license is valid

2. check if windows license is valid

3. is my windows 10 valid

4. how to check if win10 is valid
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden