Check if my Windows 10 license is valid

Helfe beim Thema Check if my Windows 10 license is valid in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Lenni vH, 1. Dezember 2018.

1. Lenni vH
    Lenni vH Gast

First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any kind.

Because the performance of my PC has become very bad over the last year, I wanted to reset my PC & install both Linux and Windows. I was downloading the Windows ISO, when I noticed, that my product key (listed under Control Panel > System and Security > System) consists mainly of zeros, which was kind of suspicious to me.

I was searching over the internet and found some articles on the Microsoft Forums ("genuine", etc.) but they were deleted. "Digital licenses" was also something I read about, and I was wondering if that's a possibility (I don't remember entering a product key when I had to reset my PC the last time because of a BSOD). My plan was to avoid the Reset Option in the Windows Settings, because I wanted to set up some kind of Dual Boot with both Linux and Windows, and - as far as I know - that is not possible with this way.

So, my question is, is there any way, to check, whether my product key is valid? Or is it possible, that I don't have to enter a product key, because it is digitally linked to my PC??

And last but not least, can I use this license key also with the English version of Windows 10, because I've ever had my PC run the German version?

Thank you for your help.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid - Ähnliche Themen - Check license valid

Forum Datum

Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version?

Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version?: Hello, i have Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB installed. Can i use the Windows Store client? Or is it not included in my operating system? I am trying to download the "Windows Photos App" from here: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/microsoft-fotos/9wzdncrfjbh4?activetab=pivot:overviewtab...

Windows 10 Support 26. November 2018

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore: All my calendar entries are still there but the Windows Mode with the blue boxes is not working anymore. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Mai 2018

Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member

Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member: We've set up a DC (default setup except user accounts) based on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64. We tried to add 3 different Windows 10 Pro x64 computers with different hardware to the domain and all of them hang up after doing a login with any domain user account (even Administrator). The...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2018

your Windows license will expire soon

your Windows license will expire soon: Windows 10 Pro Windows is activated using your organization activation service. Ich habe einen PC von meinem alten Arbeitgeber, ich habe daher keinen weiteren Product key. Es wird auch kein Countdown angezeigt. Was meinen die mit "soon"? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 5. Dezember 2017

Bug Check

Bug Check: Video TDR Failure atikmpag,sys 0x00000116 (0xffff8e0266677010, 0xfffff80ba303cf38, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000d) https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asph4fKvjenZu3hA7EqWdtYWdLGe kann jemand was dazu sagen? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. Juni 2017

My Windows 10 Version from Pro is changed to Home after anniversary update

My Windows 10 Version from Pro is changed to Home after anniversary update: dear all after anniversary upgrade I discovered did my Windows 10 version which changed from Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro Home. how can I can correct it? Thanks Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. September 2016

Windows 10 License Key

Windows 10 License Key: I have a licens key for Windows but where can i download windows? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. August 2016

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running: My application All which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 1. Hkey_Local_Machine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System \ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By default it is set to 1) ....

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. August 2016

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. is my win 10 license valid

2. check if windows 10 lices is valid