DWM.exe GPU usage spikes

Helfe beim Thema DWM.exe GPU usage spikes in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von kant0s, 14. Dezember 2019.

1. kant0s
    kant0s Gast

DWM.exe GPU usage spikes

Hello,

since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web (Twitch.tv/youtube.com -> up to 40%) and while playing games (up to 60%). Im using a i9-9900K and a RTX 2070 Super and before this problem started, browsing the web would use a maximum of 8-10% GPU with no spikes. When playing newer games it would go up to 50%, now it goes up to 99% GPU usage and makes my expensive hardware feel like it is outdated because the performance is so bad with this bug/problem.

I have looked through alot of posts like this one and nobody seems to have a fix for this. Is seems to be a huge known issue and still nobody from microsoft was able to give information on this. Since i have tried all of the suggestions in those threads and nothing helped im getting very frustrated with this and i imagine im not the only one who is.

In this screenshot you can see the GPU usage going up to 50% just from switching to another tab in my google chrome browser:

DWM.exe GPU usage spikes

Here you can see the GPU usage while watching a twitch.tv livestream (1080p 60fps):

DWM.exe GPU usage spikes

As i said, before this problem occured, it would be a very steady usage of about 8-10% without spikes of up to 50%.

I really dont know how to proceed, since i have tried alot of things that didnt help me with this problem and im hoping to find some help here. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

I have read through this thread and tried everything suggested:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sage-gpu/a14dae9b-8faf-4920-a237-75ebac8073f5

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

DWM.exe GPU usage spikes

Die Seite wird geladen...

DWM.exe GPU usage spikes - Ähnliche Themen - DWM exe GPU

Forum Datum

Lag spikes

Lag spikes: Ich habe Probleme wenn ich z.B etwas spiele dass, das Spiel sich ungefähr alle 30 sekunden einfriert und dann wieder alles normal läuft. Das passiert auch wenn ich ganz normale Apps benutze oder Windows. Ich habe außerdem den Rechner auf Werkseinstellungen zurückgesetzt, was aber nichts daran...

Windows 10 Support 23. September 2023

audiodg.exe high GPU usage

audiodg.exe high GPU usage: Hello y'all :So I recently stumbled across this issue while closing a task through the task manager.audiodg.exe is using a ton of GPU power and I don't think that this is normal. It jumps from as "low" as 5% to up to 50-60% GPU usage.Nothing helped to lower it and I found nothing on the internet...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2022

DWM frisst GPU-Leistung regelrecht auf

DWM frisst GPU-Leistung regelrecht auf: Heyo Leute, Seit einem Windowsupdate von September habe ich schwere Probleme mit dem "Desktop Fenstermanager". Dieser ist nämlich der Meinung er müsse unbedingt sobald ich ein Spiel öffne bis zu 35%-40% der Leistung meiner GPU RTX 2070 beanspruchen. Dem entsprechend ist das ganz normale Zocken...

Windows 10 Support 28. Januar 2021

Gpu usage geht machmal während dem zocken auf null 0?

Gpu usage geht machmal während dem zocken auf null 0?: Hallo und war wenn ich ein spiel spiele geht manchmal mein gpu usage auf null und bekomme ich ein 1 sekunden freeze danach ist wieder alles normal. Kann mir einer bitte helfen ich weis nicht an was es liegt. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/gpu-usage-geht-machmal-waehrend-dem-zocken-auf-null-0

Windows 10 Support 15. Januar 2021

DWM.exe high GPU usage & spikes

DWM.exe high GPU usage & spikes: Hello, since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web (Twitch.tv/youtube.com -> up to 40%) and while playing games (up to 60%). Im using a i9-9900K and a RTX 2070 Super and before this problem started, browsing...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2019

DWM (Desktopfenster-Manager)

DWM (Desktopfenster-Manager): Ich habe ein Problem mit dem DWM. Ich habe ein ZenBook mit i9 und GTX 1050 Ti (4k Screen). Selbst wenn ich nur ein Browserfenster offen habe (egal ob Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.) springt mein GPU im Taskmanager auf 40-80, manchmal bis 99% und springt dazwischen random hin und her, ohne...

Windows 10 Support 27. Juni 2019

Windows 10 Random Disk Usage Spikes

Windows 10 Random Disk Usage Spikes: Hey, now since 3 days my Disk Usage goes randomly from 0 to 100 and then 0 %, i already tried the tipps given from all other forums or website but nothing helped. And its getting Annoying it freeze my Computer and something more i dont understand why my Harddrive is that fast at 100% Usage...

Windows 10 Support 6. Februar 2018

DWM Notifikation Window

DWM Notifikation Window: Auf meinem Desktop sind alle Ordner jetzt anders dargestellt. In der unteren Leiste ist ein Ordner mit der Bezeichnung DWM Notification Window. Wenn ich ihn anklicke sehe ich alle Ordner die ich auf meinem Desktop hatte. Ich kann sie aber nicht auf dem Desktop kopieren. Wer kann mir helfen....

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2017

DWM.exe GPU usage spikes [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. dwm gpu spike

2. gpu spikes when playing games dwm

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden