ERROR CODE 80070057 when accessing login to MS account after WP10 recovery to 8.1 on Lumia 930

Helfe beim Thema ERROR CODE 80070057 when accessing login to MS account after WP10 recovery to 8.1 on Lumia 930 in Windows 10 Mobile um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, after the last fast ring update of WP10 two days a go the phone works fine until I reboot it next day. The phone hangs on the windows logo... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Mobile" wurde erstellt von TrojanObelix, 6. Februar 2017.

1. TrojanObelix
    TrojanObelix Gast

ERROR CODE 80070057 when accessing login to MS account after WP10 recovery to 8.1 on Lumia 930

Hello,

after the last fast ring update of WP10 two days a go the phone works fine until I reboot it next day.

The phone hangs on the windows logo even after a soft reset

So I tried to recover with the recovery tool, expecting a recovery to WP10, but it recovers the phone to WP8.1 :-(

Then I tried to access the MS store to load the Insider App again for update to WP10 again

But when the store ask for a login to an existing MS account I got the error 80070052

I have:

tired different app to load

checked timezone, time and date

checked WLAN connection

done a second recovery

tired to load the app via PC and USB (nothing found how to do that)

torn one's hair

But nothing helped!

Weiterlesen...

#1 TrojanObelix, 6. Februar 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

ERROR CODE 80070057 when accessing login to MS account after WP10 recovery to 8.1 on Lumia 930 - Ähnliche Themen - ERROR CODE 80070057

Forum Datum

Disable Windows Hello on Win10Pro when login via Enterprise Account

Disable Windows Hello on Win10Pro when login via Enterprise Account: Hi,we have switched our users on Windows 10 Pro using their credentials from Microsoft 365. This means they can now login via their Enterprise Account and our Admins have the chance to reset the password via admin.microsoft.com.But when the user logins the first time on Windows 10 they are...

Windows 10 Support 29. Juli 2021

MS print to pdf

MS print to pdf: Ich benutzedie letzte Version von W10 und Firefox. Bei der Anwendung der Funktion MS print to pdf vn vier Vebseiten erhalte ich wiederholt als Ergebnis Seitenbruchstückeim Zielordner.Was mache ich falsch ?Vielen Dank Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Juni 2021

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?: So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2021

W10 MS print to PDF, Bearbeitungsdauer

W10 MS print to PDF, Bearbeitungsdauer: Hallo, die Zeitdauer für das Erstellen nervt, insbesondere dann, wenn in einer Word-Datei noch grafische Elemente eingebettet sind. Gibt es keine Abhilfe? Der genutzte Rechner ist gut ausgebaut So praktisch diese Einrichtung auch sein mag, ich verwende sie immer seltener und nutze stattessen...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 6. Januar 2021

Problems after upgrading to 2004

Problems after upgrading to 2004: I recetly upgarded to 2004 but my pc keeps freezing, so i reinstalled it completly with a 2004 iso. Now often the pc soft freezes, i mean it didnt freeze completly but all programs are non responsible, even task manager. I can open new apps but tuey are also non responsible and i cant close...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juni 2020

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account: english Version: My PC recently crashed and because i thought it´s some Kind of a kinky Virus, i shut the pc down, since then, every time i try to Login to my account on my pc, it tells me that there was an error during logging in and that i am currently on a temporary account. i already tried...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2016

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account

can't login to my Windows account/fehler beim anmelden in windows account: english Version: My PC recently crashed and because i thought it´s some Kind of a kinky Virus, i shut the pc down, since then, every time i try to Login to my account on my pc, it tells me that there was an error during logging in and that i am currently on a temporary account. i already tried...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2016

Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10

Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10: Hello! I hava an issue with logging in to the second Account on Windows 10. I have created the second account on my computer for my wife. But when she wants to log in, the system in showing first "loggin in" and then "loggin out" and is returning to the log in option. I created first the...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2016

ERROR CODE 80070057 when accessing login to MS account after WP10 recovery to 8.1 on Lumia 930 [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. lumia 930 error 80070057

2. error code c00cee4f lumia 8.1

3. 89070057 erro login

4. code error 80070057 microsoft mobile
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden