Fehlercode 801882c1?

Helfe beim Thema Fehlercode 801882c1? in Windows 10 Mobile um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, ich bekomme beim Versuch, mein Lumia 640 auf Win10 zu upgraden, ständig o.gen. Fehlercode und dazu die Meldung,"beim Versuch, die SD-Karte für das... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Mobile" wurde erstellt von FrankHofer, 23. Dezember 2015.

1. FrankHofer
    FrankHofer Gast

Fehlercode 801882c1?

Hi,

ich bekomme beim Versuch, mein Lumia 640 auf Win10 zu upgraden, ständig o.gen. Fehlercode und dazu die Meldung,"beim Versuch, die SD-Karte für das Update zu nutzen, ist ein Problem aufgetreten." Auf meiner SD-Karte sind über 24GB Platz. In der Fehlerliste taucht der Code nicht auf.

Hat jemand einen Tipp?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
  3. thokue
    thokue Neu hier

Das gleiche Problem habe ich bei meinem 730 Dual Sim derzeit auch. Erst erhält man die Info für das Update, was in der Folge geladen wird. Nach dem Neustart kommt das Zahnradsymbol und ein durchgestrichener Pfeil von einer SD-Karte. Gerade mit SD-Karten hatte ich in den letzten 14 Monaten einige Probleme und daher auch häufiger gewechselt. Mit der hatte ich allerdings bisher gar keine Probleme.

4. alneumann
    alneumann Gast
    Hello!

I'll try to give you my solution to the 0x801882c1 error here. Hope this works for you too, or leads you to the “fix” in some other way!

I actually had upgraded my Nokia 1520 from v8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile (WP10M) previously without any issues*. However, when it automatically attempted to run a more recent update to its WP10M version it ran into the “sad face of death”... (which I found impossible to work around regardless all the advice on the web). So, I tried to restore my phone first back to 8.1 via Windows Device Recovery Tool (WDRT) in order to re-update it to WP10M (and then reinstall all my apps from a backup). It seemed to restore okay, however I then ran into this 0x801882c1 error which would not let me upgrade from 8.1 to WP10M.

I tried using the WDRT multiple times to restore my phone then re-upgrade it to WP10M however it kept erroring out with 0x801882c1 (at least 10 times). On some attempts I tried upgrading to WP10M without first restoring my apps and sometimes after restoring my apps (onto v8.1), along with some other variances, but these attempts made no difference and always hit the 0x801882c1 error.

Then, on a last-ditch hunch, I simply used the (v8.1) Settings, Update Phone's “Restore” option to reset it all (instead of using the Windows Recovery Tool) and surprisingly found the upgrade process to WP10M working (no more 0x801882c1)!!! ;-)

Now, I can't say for an absolute fact that this is the “fix” for everyone, but it worked for me. I'm “guessing” that there is some small difference between the WDRT restore and the built-in (v8.1) “Restore” process that more appropriately clears the phone's storage and avoids the 0x801882c1 error. (?) Now I just have to figure out how to prevent the 1520 from automatically attempting to upgrade WP10M so it doesn't hit the “sad face of death” again.

* (I upgraded multiple Nokia 1020s and a 1520 using Minh's method here: , and which I documented below for ongoing use.)

Documented method for upgrading Nokias from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile (WP10M):

Instructions: Upgrade Nokias from Windows 8.1 to 10 Mobile

, c/o Minh Ton

Prerequisite tools - Download links:

- iutool_2015: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_I3...

- Windows 10 Mobile offline Updater: https://mega.nz/#!ilcm0Y4R!fJYws379SK...

Prerequisite Step:

Confirm that you have UNlocked your phone password/PIN via "Settings" > "Lock screen" and turn OFF "Password". If you leave your password ON, the upgrade will freeze during a reboot and then you will have to re-image 8.1 and start over.

Steps to Install:

1) Set up folders for “iutool_2015” and “Offline Updater” under whatever download/utility folder structure desired.

2) Download and uncompress the tools into each of the relative folders.

3) Copy the command prompt executable, cmd.exe into folder “iutool_2015”.

4) Plug in your Nokia phone via USB to your computer, then open “Devices and Printers” and double-click your Nokia phone in the list of devices to assure that it’s active and opens without issue.

5) Minimize this device window- it can be closed out once the phone is upgraded.

6) Switch to the “iutool_2015” folder, then open the command prompt in Administrative mode and type command, “iutool -l” and click Enter.

7) Confirm that the results displayed reflect the serial number and other basic information for your phone.

8) Switch to windows explorer’s “Offline Updater” folder to choose your Nokia (Lumia) phone’s generation by opening the sub-folder specific to your Nokia phone model. –i.e.: sub-folder “…\Offline Updater\2nd Generation\768x1280” for a Nokia 1020.

9) Switch to the command prompt and type command, “iutool –V –p “[full path to your phones generation surrounded by quotes]”” and click Enter.

Notes:

a) The full path could be cut/pasted from explorer’s open window bar.

b) Do not unplug, reboot, or disturb your phone in any way through the remainder of this upgrade.

10) Wait for your computer to transfer the update files to your phone which should take only a few minutes. Once completed, the command screen should display, “Transferring files complete”.

11) Allow the update to start, and the command screen will display, “Update started”, and do not unplug your phone during any of this processing.

12) On your phone, open “Settings” > “Phone Update” to assure it has permission to install if it is not already actively installing.

Note: You should see a thin red bar that also displays the percentage completion for the install.

13) Wait for approximately 45-90 minutes for the installation to complete the phone’s upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile.

Note: You will first see a couple gears displayed on the phone’s screen, then the display will change to a thin progress bar for the remainder of the installation.

14) Once the install is complete, unplug your phone and configure as desired for ongoing use.

Thema:

Fehlercode 801882c1?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Fehlercode 801882c1? - Ähnliche Themen - Fehlercode 801882c1

Forum Datum

OneNote Syncronisierung nicht möglich. Fehlercode 0xE0000024

OneNote Syncronisierung nicht möglich. Fehlercode 0xE0000024: Ich habe Windows Surface 8 pro...Aber bei mir sind ständig Fehler.....Beim Internet steht nur blödsinn... was soll ich machen... Erneut anmelden geht auch nichtDavor war das Bluetooth Icon verschwunden funktioniert jetzt wieder nach neustart aber Neustart mit Fehlerbehebung funktioniert nicht...

Surface Mittwoch um 05:33 Uhr

KB5034441 meldet Fehlercode 0x80070643 obwohl die Wiederherstellungspartition 1,12 GB groß ist

KB5034441 meldet Fehlercode 0x80070643 obwohl die Wiederherstellungspartition 1,12 GB groß ist: Siehe Schlagwort. Ich habe - wie von Microsoft empfohlen - meine Wiederherstellungspartition vergrößert. Trotzdem scheitert die Installation des Updates. WinRE hat den Status Enabled. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support Sonntag um 09:58 Uhr

Mein PC crasht regelmäßig, jedes mal mit unterschiedlichen Fehlercodes

Mein PC crasht regelmäßig, jedes mal mit unterschiedlichen Fehlercodes: Ich habe sogar meine Festplatte formatiert und Windows neu installiert, doch das Problem besteht weiterhin. Die letzten Fehlercodes die ich hatte waren:VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERRORSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONDRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORYund weitere, die ich leider...

Windows 10 Support 19. April 2024

Fehler beim Update KB 5035845 Fehlercode 0x80070017 und KB 5034441 Fehlercode 0x80070643....

Fehler beim Update KB 5035845 Fehlercode 0x80070017 und KB 5034441 Fehlercode 0x80070643....: siehe oben bei FrageFehler beim Update KB 5035845 Fehlercode 0x80070017 und KB 5034441 Fehlercode 0x80070643 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. April 2024

Hilfe zu Windows Update in Windows fehlercode 0x80071160

Hilfe zu Windows Update in Windows fehlercode 0x80071160: Hilfe zu Windows Update in Windows fehlercode 0x80071160 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 13. April 2024

Microsoft store funktioniert nicht, FehlerCode: 0x80073CFE sowie Windows Suchleiste Xbox...

Microsoft store funktioniert nicht, FehlerCode: 0x80073CFE sowie Windows Suchleiste Xbox...: Microsoft store funktioniert nicht, FehlerCode: 0x80073CFE ich finde unter apps and features den Microsoft store nicht kann in aber auch nicht neu installieren, hab schon alles versucht was in einer andren Frage runde war. Habe am schluss mit windows Power shell neu installieren versucht dann...

Windows 10 Support 13. April 2024

Ich habe den Fehlercode stillstandcode:Kernel-Mode-Heap-Corruption

Ich habe den Fehlercode stillstandcode:Kernel-Mode-Heap-Corruption: Stillstandcode:Kernel-Mode-Heap-Corruption Habe keinen Zugriff auf Windows 10. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 19. März 2024

Fehlercode 789 - Verbindung mit "VPN" nicht möglich

Fehlercode 789 - Verbindung mit "VPN" nicht möglich: Fehlerbeschreibung: Der L2TP-Verbindungsversuch ist fehlgeschlagen, da ein Verarbeitungsfehlerwährend der ersten Sicherheitsaushandlung mit dem Remotecomputer aufgetreten ist.Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem... Ich habe mir jetzt einen neuen PC zusammengestellt, da der alte schon langsam in die...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2024

Fehlercode 801882c1? [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. 801882c1

2. error 801882c1

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden