First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English

Helfe beim Thema First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; How do I switch back to English Weiterlesen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von TomKinn, 26. Dezember 2018.

1. TomKinn
    TomKinn Gast

How do I switch back to English

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English - Ähnliche Themen - First off everything

Forum Datum

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail: Hello,I joined a few years ago the Windows Insider Program, and therefor I often receive E-Mails from Windows Insiders about new Features.To stop getting E-Mails, I need to leave the program. That's what I did. Since I joined the Dev Channel, I either need to wait for a Major Release or...

Windows 10 Insider 26. Januar 2024

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at the wpeinit thing screen Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 25. Januar 2024

How do i remove this weird unwanted performance overlay?

How do i remove this weird unwanted performance overlay?: Hello,This is my first question on here, but let's get straight to the point.I was playing some minecraft no, this is not a minecraft question and pressed some buttons I don't know wich ones, tho.And now I have this weird performance overlay that only appears in some applications.I don't know...

Windows 10 Support 18. Juni 2023

red bar & unlocked icon on surface : how do I get to secure boot?

red bar & unlocked icon on surface : how do I get to secure boot?: The solution for secure boot of power on & volume up does not work?What alternative is there to solve this issue? Spent over a week & going around in circles trying to find a solution. Weiterlesen...

Surface 19. April 2023

How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it thinks i have no...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2023

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over. Maybe this is also desired by MS. But we want to save energy and prevent hardware wear and tear. So...

Windows 10 Support 2. Juli 2022

How do I activate Shoulder Taps?

How do I activate Shoulder Taps?: In the Microsoft Support article about the keyboard shortcuts https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts I found this: Windows logo key + Ctrl + VOpen shoulder taps. Now, I tried to press Win + Ctrl + V, but nothing happened, so I want to know what are shoulder...

Windows 10 Support 15. September 2020

Windows 10 configuration goes back to first screen after completion

Windows 10 configuration goes back to first screen after completion: My newly arrived Ideapad MIIX 300, with Windows 10 32bit already installed, cannot complete configuration. I start the tablet, then it goes to the first part of the configuration (language), internet connection, and a general settings screen. When I complete the settings, it goes to a loading...

Windows 10 Support 4. Dezember 2016

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden