Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular...

Helfe beim Thema Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hallo Microsoft, are you not able to recognize that the new funtional updates on some Computer are not possible to install, because of not supported... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Melanie Knoll-Okoye, 9. November 2019.

1. Melanie Knoll-Okoye
    Melanie Knoll-Okoye Gast

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular...

Hallo Microsoft, are you not able to recognize that the new funtional updates on some Computer are not possible to install, because of not supported Hardware and in particulare graphic device. The Interface of the graphic device, which is an embedded device of the main board, in particular of my Computer, are no more maintained and will no more be supported by the graphic device Company. Therefore why you try always and everytime again to install and take my ressouces. This is a totally mass of you and have to be stopped.

Kind regards

Weiterlesen...

#1 Melanie Knoll-Okoye, 9. November 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular... - Ähnliche Themen - Funktional Update 1803

Forum Datum

The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130

The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130: Hello,I have activated the windows feature WSL and restarted my PC as well.When I run the wsl command from the powershell, I receive the following message "The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130". This is weird since I have the windows-version 22H2 build...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2022

Gta Iv funktioniert nicht auf windows 10 es heißt input not supported?

Gta Iv funktioniert nicht auf windows 10 es heißt input not supported?: Und zwar hab ich das problem. Ich musste meinen Computer updaten auf Windows 10 weil Windows 7 nicht mehr supported wird und jetzt kann ich GTA IV nicht mehr spielen,es startet zwar aber Dann heißt es input not supported und ich habe keine Ahnung an was das liegt bitte um Hilfe dringend!! LG...

Windows 10 Support 21. März 2020

BSOD because of amdppm.sys

BSOD because of amdppm.sys: Hello, I just recently got BSOD. I built my pc just a month ago and got already 3 but the last BSOD was 1,5 weeks ago. I already updated all my drivers. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 5. Februar 2020

Gaming not possible anymore (Update 1803-1804)

Gaming not possible anymore (Update 1803-1804): Goodday, I did a clean reinstall of Win 10(april 2018) after the 1803 update failed. (caused a reboot loop) After the loop I did a clean installation via usb because system recovery was not possible. All drivers (nvidia/intel etc. ) are working abd up to date! Did the process twice with...

Windows 10 Support 27. Mai 2018

Input not Supported nach Windows 10 Update

Input not Supported nach Windows 10 Update: Seit dem ich Windows 10 auf die Version 1709 aktualisiert habe, erscheint immer wenn ich den Computer hochfahre die Meldung "Input Not Supported" auf dem Bildschirm. Dieses Problem lässt sich nicht durch die Einstellmöglichkeiten am Bildschirm selbst beheben. Ich habe bereits einmal das Update...

Windows 10 Support 16. April 2018

Input not supported

Input not supported: Nach der Installation eines neuen Update fährt der PC nicht mehr hoch und auf dem Bildschirm ist Input not supported zu lesen. Es liegt nicht am Bildschirm, oder am HDMI Kabel, da ich beides an einem anderen PC ausprobiert habe. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. November 2017

Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro

Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro: Hello People :) I have a really strange problem with the Standby Mode. I am NOT talking about the Hibernate Mode, I just want to put my machine into the sleep mode. Pretty much everywhere you can find threads about it and the result is always the same: powercfg -h off rundll32.exe...

Windows 10 Support 12. Juli 2017

Von Windows7 mit Sp1 auf Windows10 ( Multiprocessor not Supported )

Von Windows7 mit Sp1 auf Windows10 ( Multiprocessor not Supported ): Habe folgendes Problem, habe heute mal versuchte von win7 mit Sp1 auf Windows10 zu Updaten. Das update fing an sich zu installieren dann fuhr der Rechner ein paar mal Runter und wieder hoch und dann diese MELDUNG. MULTIPROCESSOR NOT SUPPORTED [IMG] Habe folgende CPU im Einsatz : Intel Core...

Windows 10 Support 14. August 2015

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden