Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC

Helfe beim Thema Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello everyone, i have a problem with my graphics. Everytime i restart my PC, these bugs occur. The weird thing is: This only happens after a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von EliasWW, 7. Februar 2021.

1. EliasWW
    EliasWW Gast

Hello everyone,

i have a problem with my graphics. Everytime i restart my PC, these bugs occur. The weird thing is: This only happens after a restart. If i shut down the PC and turn it back on, there aren't any problems.

I installed all available driver updates and even reinstalled Windows.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Thank you!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC - Ähnliche Themen - Graphic bugs after

Forum Datum

Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.

Taskbar not displaying icons after reboot, until manually restarting explorer.exe.: Hello,I'm encountering a peculiar issue with my Windows 10 Pro Build: 19045.3996. Upon booting the PC, the taskbar fails to display any icons. To resolve this, I have to manually restart explorer.exe using Task Manager, which restores the icons. However, the problem reoccurs after a complete...

Windows 10 Support 13. Februar 2024

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

BSODs after connecting the charger

BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These solutions include:1 uninstalling recent drivers2 deactivating graphic card from device manager to check if...

Windows 10 Support 18. Februar 2022

The Crew 2 (PC) - Bug mit Scrollen ohne Eingabe?

The Crew 2 (PC) - Bug mit Scrollen ohne Eingabe?: Hallo, habe gestern The Crew 2 auf dem PC mit meinem XBox One Controller angefangen. Als ich es heute wieder gestartet hab hat es bereits im Hauptmenü durch die Punkte gescrollt als würde man die ganze Zeit den Stick nach unten drücken. Das eigentliche Gameplay war in Ordnung (Fahren ging) aber...

Windows 10 Support 20. April 2020

SkyrimSE Legacy of the Dragonborn Tür nicht da. Wie behebe ich den Bug?

SkyrimSE Legacy of the Dragonborn Tür nicht da. Wie behebe ich den Bug?: Bei meinem Skyrim SE gemoddet (via Vortex/PC) habe ich ein Problem. Bei der Mod ,,Legacy of the Dragonborn" V.5.0.29 habe ich folgenden gravierenden Bug endeckt. Die Haupttür zum Museum (meines Wissens nach einzige Tür am Boden) existiert nicht. Das Gebäude steht, doch im Türrahmen ist nur ein...

Windows 10 Support 25. Februar 2020

graphic treiber veraltet

graphic treiber veraltet: wie kann ich meinen graphic treiber updaten AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Version 15.201.1101.0 (mit treiber aktualisieren geht es nicht) Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. Oktober 2018

Windows 10 - Apps Disappeared after Restarting Computer

Windows 10 - Apps Disappeared after Restarting Computer: After I restarted my computer many Applications are no longer available, including default programs like MS Paint and Python which I used the day before Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juli 2016

Endloses Restarting nach Update

Endloses Restarting nach Update: Nach einem regulären, automatischem Update fährt mein Rechner nicht mehr hoch, sondern es findet ein endloses "Restarting" statt (mittlerweile seit 2 Stunden) - hat vielleicht jemand eine Lösung? Vielen Dank im Voraus für jegliche Hilfe!!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. August 2015

Graphic bugs after Restarting the PC [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden