Headset not working fine with Windows

Helfe beim Thema Headset not working fine with Windows in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear stereo... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von niccas95, 2. August 2020.

1. niccas95
    niccas95 Gast

Hi everyone

I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear stereo Audio an can speak throug my microphone. But when i open an other app like Discord which uses at the same time Audio and the microphone i hear nothing. I only can solve the problem when i enter the soundsettings in Windows and give for the Input an other source.

So for example if i want to play a game and speak in discord i have to change every time to my Laptop microphone and can't use my Headset microphone.

This does not happen only with one of my Headsets. Its with everyone that i connected with. There all bluetooth devices an they dont have special drivers.

I dont know if Windows is like this or if this are just my Headset.

Thank you for your help i appreciated

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Headset not working fine with Windows - Ähnliche Themen - Headset not working

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Windows-update not working.

Windows-update not working.: So it stops the installation because of a program not compatible with windows called VirtualBox LDPlayer.I searched for it in the file explorer and, well couldn't find anything.As far as I know, it doesn't exist on my pc.I'm confused. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2021

Windows Audiosrv not working

Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 5:...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2019

Wacom Tablet not working with Windows 10 through KVM-Extension

Wacom Tablet not working with Windows 10 through KVM-Extension: Dear community, I hope someone can help me out with a special problem. I am using an Intuos Pro M tablet by Wacom on a HP Z800 machine running Windows 10, 1607 LTSB. To complicate things, keyboard, monitor and mouse (and the Wacom tablet as well) are not directly connected to the PC but via a...

Windows 10 Support 23. Oktober 2018

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV: Hello, after buying a new Sony KD-55SD8505 I successfully established using Miracast, connecting my Surface Book to the Sony/Bravia Miracast. Testing videos from Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer did work fine. Afterwars I tried to connect my Android Phone as well as my gf's iPhone and...

Windows 10 Support 1. März 2017

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Headset not working fine with Windows [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden