I accidentally deleated my OS (Windows 10)

Helfe beim Thema I accidentally deleated my OS (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I accidentally deleated my OS (Windows 10) when trying to wipe the free disk space. My laptop is a Lenovo Z470, 64 bits, which I upgraded last year... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von RicardoHendrichs Berlanga, 6. Mai 2017.

1. RicardoHendrichs Berlanga
    RicardoHendrichs Berlanga Gast

I accidentally deleated my OS (Windows 10) when trying to wipe the free disk space. My laptop is a Lenovo Z470, 64 bits, which I upgraded last year from windows 7. Now when I start it up it says "Operating System not found". Is there a way to solve this?

Weiterlesen...

#1 RicardoHendrichs Berlanga, 6. Mai 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I accidentally deleated my OS (Windows 10) - Ähnliche Themen - accidentally deleated

Forum Datum

C.\ accidentally set to activate, repaired via boot USB - How to deactivate and boot from...

C.\ accidentally set to activate, repaired via boot USB - How to deactivate and boot from...: Good morning everybody,System: Windows 10I accidently activated my Windows Partition C:\ which resulted in the system being unable to boot. To solve this I created a boot USB and chose the repair option, which allowed me to boot the computer normally, again.However, my C:\ ist still set to...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2022

Stop accidentally initialized Bitlocker Deactivation/Decryption on VHDX

Stop accidentally initialized Bitlocker Deactivation/Decryption on VHDX: Hi, I've accidentally deactivated Bitlocker on a mounted VHDX. Now Bitlocker will decrypt the whole drive. which I don't want to. Is there a way to stop the decryption process? A Powershell command or something else. To pause the decryption i've unmounted the VHDX for the moment but i t...

Windows 10 Support 28. Mai 2021

Windows [Registry Editor] Accidentally deleted Auto Run

Windows [Registry Editor] Accidentally deleted Auto Run: Hello, today I accidentally deleted the Auto Run File located in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor because of an error with a different Program. The Problem Im having now is, when I boot up my PC and log in only cmd shows up. I then have to type in explorer.exe to...

Windows 10 Support 13. Mai 2020

I accidentally deleated my OS (Windows 10) [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden