I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

Helfe beim Thema I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von F.K_99, 22. November 2021.

1. F.K_99
    F.K_99 Gast

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value for almost 500 euros. However, there is no question of equivalence. The device recognizes the existing WLAN connections, but cannot establish contact or breaks off after some time. Suspicion: defective network adapter. I have tried many things and have not found a solution. However, I am even more disappointed by the availability of help in such a situation. When dialing the service hotline, you hav

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... - Ähnliche Themen - sent Surface get

Forum Datum

Can I change the size of my C Drive without having to reinstall the OS?

Can I change the size of my C Drive without having to reinstall the OS?: I have a Dell G7 17 7790 laptop, a 2020 build, currently employing Windows 10 Home 22H2. For reasons I no longer understand, the 1 GB SSD was formatted such that I have a 100 GB C:// including the Windows installation, and a 800+ GB D://. Predictably, C:// has run out of space, Windows can no...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2024

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?: So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2021

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices: Is it possible, if using an android phone and a surface book to connect the earbuds similitaniously to each of those devices? Having the surface audio app installed on both devices, it's still hard to quickly change audio between the phone and the laptop. Weiterlesen...

Surface 13. Mai 2020

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!

I need help to fix a bug in Windows 10!: Hello Folks, by this year 2020 and the newest updates, i got a problem with my Windows 10 build and i was'nt able to fix it. Maybe someone had the same problem before or you allready know how to fix this problem: Two or three weeks before, i started my PC normaly, with one exception, i added...

Windows 10 Support 13. Januar 2020

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2020

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive...

Surface 31. Oktober 2019

Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso.

Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso.: So here's the deal. I bought a ten year old thinkpad. It was originally sold with windows 7 pro but the guy who sold it to me has replaced it with windows 10 pro. This means that the pc is running w10 and still has the oem w7 product key sticker thingie on the bottom. I don't like w10, I...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 3. Februar 2018

I dont have Acces to my Folders

I dont have Acces to my Folders: ich habe heute auf windows 10 aktualisiert, ich möchte einen Ordner aufrufen, Windows sagt mir nur Sie haben nicht die nötigen Rechte. Hier die Vorgeschichte: Ich habe Rise of the Tomb Raider im Windows Store gekauft, dieses Startete das erste Mal ohne Probleme. Danach aber nicht mehr...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2016

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden