[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

Helfe beim Thema [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von OLIVERHAGENAUER, 19. Juli 2020.

1. OLIVERHAGENAUER
    OLIVERHAGENAUER Gast

Hello,

certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor.

Setup:

Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080

Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by googling the problem suggested.

Specs:

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

Mainbord : MSI X570 A-Pro

It seems to be a known Issue of Windows 10, friend of mine has a dual monitor setup and this issue does not occur on his system.

Here i have openend Spotify on one screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Qy61dHZ.png

Here is the bleeding of the Spotify app, i can close spotify on my second monitor even though its openend on my other monitor as the X-Button Close-button is bleeding to my second monitor.

https://i.imgur.com/VO5F4Uk.jpg

Here is another example of an application called Wallpaper-engine which is bleeding a white bar to my second monitor:

https://i.imgur.com/JEvsdUx.jpg

Help is appreciated.

Weiterlesen...

#1 OLIVERHAGENAUER, 19. Juli 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor - Ähnliche Themen - ISSUE Maximized Apllication

Forum Datum

Windows Explorer Issue

Windows Explorer Issue: Hello, i suddenly appeared this morning when i got on my work desktop have an issue with explorer where it takes several "attempts" to open a folder. What happens is, that once i doubleclick a folder, the small blue loading circle appears beside the cursor. then the circle disappears and...

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2024

HDR and second display Monitor woes

HDR and second display Monitor woes: So I recently got a new monitor. All worked fine, till suddenly, after quitting a 640x480 fullscreen game, my primary monitor wasn't picked up. I reseated the cables, tried different ports, but for some reason, one monitor always wasn't picked up. Both were picked up and worked without any...

Windows 10 Support 15. Mai 2023

Second monitor

Second monitor: Hello. So when I connect only my TV as intended 1. monitor, everything is fine. As soon as I connect a 2. monitor actual PC monitor, windows detects the 2. one as monitor number 1, even when I set the actual first one as my main monitor. I have no idea how to fix that and my patience with this...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2022

BSOD issue

BSOD issue: I am trying to find out why this computer keeps getting BSOD errors. I have re-imaged the computer multiple times. Ensured all drivers/BIOS/Windows are up to date.But it still keeps randomly happening....Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation....

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2021

Second monitor not detected until plugged in and out

Second monitor not detected until plugged in and out: Hello everyone, this morning, when I turned on my PC it was suddenly in tablet mode and not in display mode anymore. Furthermore my second screen was black. When I try to detect other displays, it says, that it doens't detect any. Only when I unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back into my...

Windows 10 Support 29. Oktober 2020

surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby

surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't immediately react to the buttons I click or the touchpad I move. If it falls to standby then I have to click a button on the type cover and after 5-10 seconds...

Surface 16. September 2020

Windows 10 -ISSUE?

Windows 10 -ISSUE?: Windows 10. "Video speichern unter" Funktion geht nicht. Ursache? Lösung?? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/windows-10--issue

Windows 10 Support 14. März 2020

Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10

Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10: Hello! I hava an issue with logging in to the second Account on Windows 10. I have created the second account on my computer for my wife. But when she wants to log in, the system in showing first "loggin in" and then "loggin out" and is returning to the log in option. I created first the...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2016

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden