Keyboard does not work in the left top corner

Helfe beim Thema Keyboard does not work in the left top corner in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von Peter Gelber, 20. Januar 2024.

1. Peter Gelber
    Peter Gelber Gast

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top left corner:"F1", "F2", "F3","F4", "F5" q, w, e, r, ta, s, d, f, "space"no longer work. I think I've tried a lot of suggestions offered, and since all the other buttons work, and at the moment I can hardly imagine that it's a software issue. I also docked and undocked it and cleaned it. External keyboard via USB works without any problems.I can also easily switch the background lighting on/off for all keys. I had the option to dock the keyboard

Weiterlesen...

#1 Peter Gelber, 20. Januar 2024
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
  3. hal9000
    hal9000 BoardComputer
    Mitarbeiter

Code:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/surface/forum/all/keyboard-does-not-work-in-the-left-top-corner/b5986f96-a706-4b69-abf8-a450e0a8d3c9

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner - Ähnliche Themen - Keyboard does not

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX

Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX: When I search for something in the Microsoft Store, the search page is not displayed. Instead, the page loads indefinitely. Only the limited result display as a dropdown is shown. Everything else works without problems.Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046Microsoft Store Version...

Windows 10 Support 23. Februar 2024

User profile cannot be loaded plus Safe mode does not work after resetting the pc

User profile cannot be loaded plus Safe mode does not work after resetting the pc: After resetting my windows computer, I tried to log in to my user account but I got User profile cannot be loaded error. So I tried to switch to safe mode to fix the problem, but safe mode doesn't work either. When I enter my credentials there, it keeps loading and nothing happens.What can I do...

Windows 10 Support 16. September 2022

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product key.Windows 10 home is activated and linked to my microsoft account, but i cannot activate my working for...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2022

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10: I am trying to implement web-to-app linking for an app and can not get it working. This doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/web-to-app-linking describes how to enable opening apps directly instead of opening the corresponding web app in a browser tab. To further...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2021

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work: Suddendly the Hardware keyboard has given up Maybe we pressed the wrong key-combination? Yet none of the suggestions helped Plötzlich funktioniert die Tastatur nicht mehr. Keine der Vorschläge funktionieren Medion 3216 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2020

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip: Hello Microsoft Team, I have a problem with my Surface pen: The rubber works, but not the tip. The problem occured before twice, once with the same, once with a different pen. My device is the Surface Go and I have a "Surface pen with no clip". The batteries are full. I tried removing them...

Surface 14. Dezember 2020

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work: Hello, after having updated Windows 10 wit the Creators update Web-pages using Adobe Flash are not working correctly anymore. In Edge-extended settings I have activated the use of Adobe Flash. I've searched for Flash in Windows Apps and features and could not find it. Any trial to...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2017

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden