Keyboard is completely bugged and whenever I try to reset windows 10 it fails

Helfe beim Thema Keyboard is completely bugged and whenever I try to reset windows 10 it fails in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; It started with keyboard problems while logging in. My Capslock was reversed and I think my shift key was locked. f1-f12 not working aswell so that... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Bruno12134183, 24. Februar 2020.

1. Bruno12134183
    Bruno12134183 Gast

It started with keyboard problems while logging in. My Capslock was reversed and I think my shift key was locked. f1-f12 not working aswell so that makes changing boot order from BIOS difficult. I thought it was windows update but I cant update because it says avira antivir is installed and it clashes with the new windows version. I try to delete every trace of antivir but couldnt find anything. I tried terminating every process. Tried it with processhacker and a program specifically for tracking trace files of avira antivit and nothing helped. I now tried multiple times to reset my pc but it always says it failed after 33-35% done.

Weiterlesen...

#1 Bruno12134183, 24. Februar 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Keyboard is completely bugged and whenever I try to reset windows 10 it fails - Ähnliche Themen - Keyboard completely bugged

Forum Datum

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2020

When is the next opportunity to go back to stable windows if I currently have Insider Build?

When is the next opportunity to go back to stable windows if I currently have Insider Build?: A while ago I joined the Insider Build program and I updated to the insider build. Now I want to go back and I have already opted out. Now I have to wait for the next stable Windows version to come out. I really want to go back to stable and it's already been a few weeks since I left the...

Windows 10 Insider 30. September 2019

Is it save to install Windows Updates (firmware) without informations about the features?

Is it save to install Windows Updates (firmware) without informations about the features?: Windows is trying to install these updates "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 7/15/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.1.2.309" "ICEpower - Extension - 6/14/2019 12:00:00 AM - 7.1.12.213" I´ve blocked them because I cannot find informations (catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q= and...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2019

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English: How do I switch back to English Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2018

I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work: Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 6. September 2018

Fehlermeldung "Schwerwiegender Fehler > Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...

Fehlermeldung "Schwerwiegender Fehler > Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...: Beim Anklicken des Windows-Symbols mit der linken Maustaste, um die Kacheln aufzurufen habe ich folgende Fehlermeldung "Fehlermeldung "Schwerwiegender Fehler > Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in." Auch jedes mal nach dem Neustart und Neuanmeldung haben...

Windows 10 Support 29. Dezember 2016

Schwerwiegender Fehler We'll try to fix it the time you sign in

Schwerwiegender Fehler We'll try to fix it the time you sign in: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the time you sign in Danach kann ich mich nur abmelden und wieder anmelden, aber der Fehler bleibt Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2016

How can i reset my windows 10 password

How can i reset my windows 10 password: Hi How can i reset my windows 10 password. I forget the password and i can't login to my pc. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Mai 2016

Keyboard is completely bugged and whenever I try to reset windows 10 it fails [gelöst]