Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...

Helfe beim Thema Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von ComputeGraphics, 29. November 2022.

1. ComputeGraphics
    ComputeGraphics Gast

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...

Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already tried reloading the services, clear update cache, wsreset.exem, restart, login as admin and Windows Update and Microsoft Store App Troubleshooting. Microsoft Store App don't finds anything and the Windows Update troubleshoot hangs a "Checking for pending reboots". Windows Update also does nothing except displaying the same

Weiterlesen...

#1 ComputeGraphics, 29. November 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft... - Ähnliche Themen - Microsoft Store and

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store not loading and displaying Error after long time

Microsoft Store not loading and displaying Error after long time: Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already tried reloading the...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2022

Speicherort im Microsoft Store ändern

Speicherort im Microsoft Store ändern: Hallo, ich muss mich echt ein wenig zusammenreissen da ich ein wenig am kochen bin.Zu meinem Problem:Ich habe mir ein Probemonat "PC Game Pass" geholt um mal mit meinen Freunden die eine Xbox haben zu spielen, ich bin Playstation Spieler.Also Pass geholt, Forza und Halo angefangen zu laden....

Windows 10 Support 7. Oktober 2022

Game not working, Xbox app shows on not downloaded and Microsoft store shows is Downloaded

Game not working, Xbox app shows on not downloaded and Microsoft store shows is Downloaded: Hallo,ich wollte gestern und Heute Sea of thieves Spielen, dabei lässt sich das Spiel nicht starten.In meiner Xbox app leuchtet der grüne Kasten installieren, drücke ich diesen kann ich meine fastplatte aussuchen. Nun kommt direkt 1/1 abgeschlossen, es kommt ein Popup das ich es starten kann, in...

Windows 10 Support 26. April 2022

Microsoft Store Konto ändern

Microsoft Store Konto ändern: Hallo, wenn ich ein Spiel spielen will wie zum Beispiel Minecraft oder msfs 2020 dann muss ich immer nach Erlaubnis fragen und kann keinen Multiplayer spielen. Wenn ich mir dann ein neues Konto mache werden die Spiele nicht auf das neue übertragen wie kann ich ändern das ich zusammen mit anderen...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2021

Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: So yesterday I wanted to install a game trough the xbox app gamepass and I got the error 0x000001, it didn't even start to install. After looking for solutions I found out that it has something to do with the game services app. The problem is now that I can't install the game services app and I...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juni 2021

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds: Hello everyone, After I start the microsoft store or the xbox app they launch but close after 2 - 5 seconds. PLS HELP Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2020

Not being able to change monitor identities isnt just an aesthetic issue.

Not being able to change monitor identities isnt just an aesthetic issue.: I looked up how to swap the identity of my monitors, and found threads by people with the same issue in multiple forums. For example this one: Possible to re-assign monitor identities/numbers? - Windows 10 Help Forums "parkersblock", who started that thread, said its just an aesthetic...

Windows 10 Support 22. August 2018

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10: My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to work on the same Computer as well up until now. I have already tried resetting the headphones and removing them from the Bluetooth devices and Pairing...

Windows 10 Support 26. September 2017

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden