My friend has problems booting/installing Windows for first time

Helfe beim Thema My friend has problems booting/installing Windows for first time in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My friend just completed building his own pc. Here are the specs, if they matter: - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - MSI PC-Mate B350 - ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von AmazingDude3000, 28. Juli 2018.

1. AmazingDude3000
    AmazingDude3000 Gast

My friend just completed building his own pc. Here are the specs, if they matter:

- AMD Ryzen 5 1600

- MSI PC-Mate B350

- ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 ti

- 16GB Ballistix Sport RAM

- 1 TB HDD

- 500GB Samsung 850 SSD

He also bought an Windows 10 OEM key.

The first time he started his computer after inserting his 8GB USB Stick into it, the windows installation service started almost immediately, as it should. He then proceeded by entering his windows 10 key, and tried to install it on his SSD. After hitting "continue", his PC/the Windows Installation Process crashed, not leaving an error message. He then disconnected the SSD from his pc after shutting it down and started it again to install it on his HDD. This time, it actually went through the whole installation process (without a key) before crashing due to him installing his graphics card drivers. He then rebooted the pc and after showing the "PRO-SERIES" logo with the windows loading icon, it did not go over to showing the windows windows loading screen or the user selection, but instead just a black screen. At this point I'd like to mention that my friend is not nearly as much into technology as me, which is why he then first called me (and couldn't reach me) and then called a other IT-technician he knows and asked him what to do so he can fix windows. That guy recommended to boot windows in safe mode, which he did. He then came back to his desktop and was able to start downloading his drivers, but again, while installing his graphics card drivers, his pc/windows crashed, leaving the fans in his pc still spinning like before. He then called me and suggested that it probably is a graphics card error, which may also be true, but it still leaves the question why he cant install his windows on his ssd without crashing. I recommended him to also start windows in safe mode like before, and go check if all components are working properly in the windows device manager.

He doesn't have any time until Thursday next week, but maybe you guys can find some more suggestions/things to try to hrlp him getting windows working properly on his ssd.

As I mentioned earlier, he isnt into tech so much, so it could also be possible that he just formatted his 8 GB (!) USB stick wrong.

Hope the community can find an answer, i already did research about windows black screens after installation beforehand.

Weiterlesen...

#1 AmazingDude3000, 28. Juli 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

My friend has problems booting/installing Windows for first time - Ähnliche Themen - friend has problems

Forum Datum

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi is extremly slow at...

Windows 10 Support 19. April 2024

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!

Hey i need help my accound has been hacked!: Hello,My account has been hacked by someone and i cant log back in or else. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Oktober 2023

Pc spinnt bei booting?

Pc spinnt bei booting?: Hallo alle zusammen, mein Bruder hat zurzeit Probleme mit seinem PC. Ich habe schon mit einem USB Stick Windows neu zu downloaden aber es kommt immer wieder ein komisches Bild. Habe auch auf mein PC Windows neu auf die SSD gesetzt aber der kann den nicht booten. Würde mich auf eine schnelle...

Windows 10 Support 4. August 2023

Error c000021a has been stuck for over 2 years

Error c000021a has been stuck for over 2 years: The Pc is still usable, worst it does is blue screen three times, then try a recovery, fail, then I get to choose advanced options > continue. The error does not happen regularly, but rather occasionally. This time it failed again and wrote an error log: Control errrors c000021a. Parameters =...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2021

Wo kann ich timer - pc?

Wo kann ich timer - pc?: Es dauert noch ca 3 stunden bis es fertig ist. ich will jedoch gleich irgendwann ins bett. Wo kann ich auf mein Pc es so einstellen, dass es beispielsweise nach 3 stunden automatisch pc ausgeht ? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/wo-kann-ich-timer---pc

Windows 10 Support 17. August 2020

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages without me doing anything. This was during guarantee. So I got a new one. Obviously the new one wasn´t really new and now the Display broke just two...

Surface 3. Juli 2020

Upgrade for Friends Programm

Upgrade for Friends Programm: Keine Ahnung ob ich hier richtig bin, aber man hat ja genrell Probleme, an Windows heran zu treten. Selbst auf FB wird man ignoriert. Ich habe am https://upgradewindows.eu/de-de/#/ teilgenommen. Seit Wochen steht da nun "Das Upgrade for Friends – Winter Special ist nun beendet und die...

Windows 10 Support 15. Februar 2016

Windows 10 up booting

Windows 10 up booting: Update von windows 7 zu windows 10 die programm lauft nich immer sofort hoch Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 27. September 2015

My friend has problems booting/installing Windows for first time [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden