My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it...

Helfe beim Thema My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Tl;dR: My PC keeps booting into Windows Setup or saying "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Questiontest[1], 9. Januar 2021.

1. Questiontest[1]
    Questiontest[1] Gast

My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it...

Tl;dR: My PC keeps booting into Windows Setup or saying "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". I don't know what else to try.

I built my first PC yesterday and so far it seems like the hardware is running fine. However, whenever I start it, it keeps booting up the Windows Setup to install it.

When I "install" it, and it actually works, it just restarts and boots from the USB Drive again. I used the official Microsoft Tool for the first time, and Rufus on s second USB drive as well the second time. I am slowly running out of ideas what to do, I think I've spent about 12 hours yesterday trying to set it up. My Specs are:

• Motherboard: MGB MSI z390 Gaming Edge AC

• CPU: i7 9700k

• GPU: R9 390 8gb

• SSD: Samsung Evo 860 250gb

• RAM: 16g 3200mhz

Here is a list of things I already tried

• Format the SSD so I can load windows ontonit

• Format the USB Drive and install the Official Windows Installation tool on it

• Format a second USB Drive and use Rufus on it as well

• Flash my Bios to the latest version

• Use Bios Default Settings

• Change Bios Default Settings from CSM

Legacy + UEFi to UEFI only

• Clean the SSD using Diskpart, then creating a partition, marking it as active and assignint it while using default settings

• Cleaning the SSD again with Diskpart, then converting it to GPT and creating a partition, marking it as active and assigning it

• Switching Cables and SATA Ports for the SSD

• Pulling out the USB Drive while the PC restarts after installation

• Marking the USB Partition as active and setting it to boot first

• Pulling out the USB Drive and then putting the SSD as Boot Priority

However, if I install Windows, remove the USB Drive and then start up again, all I see is

~Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key~

When I then insert the USB Drive again, it shows that there is now Data on the Partition.

I honestly feel like I ran out or options, is there anything I can do?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Questiontest[1], 9. Januar 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it... - Ähnliche Themen - newly built keeps

Forum Datum

My Pc keeps blue screening

My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always indicate that it is...

Windows 10 Support 17. August 2023

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix my problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. April 2023

PC keeps crashing/rebooting while gaming.

PC keeps crashing/rebooting while gaming.: Hi, so since a few weeks, I have big issues with my PC.Every first time I start to play the new Modern Warfare 2 I get a black screen, my GPU fans run loud and then I have to press the reset button, to reboot my system. Afterwards, it's running fine, until I reboot my PC or turn it off over...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2022

Reason now correctly notifies you when trying to install Reason on unsupported Windows 10...

Reason now correctly notifies you when trying to install Reason on unsupported Windows 10...: Hallo CommunityI am uptodate with all my possabiltys.I run windos fullversion buy on my Account on Microsoft.But i become the a error message unsupported Windows.How its possible that im up to date but run a unsupported windows version?I can not explain this for me.Thanks very much for any ideas...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 2. Oktober 2021

Apps crash when trying to start them

Apps crash when trying to start them: I have a problem. Most Apps except WhatsApp Desktop and Mozilla Firefox, including Windows System Apps like the event viewer close themselves after a few seconds. Tried Rundung sfc, didn't find any error. Also tried uninstalling the recent Windows Update, which did not help either. PC is a...

Windows 10 Support 3. März 2021

Fehlermeldung bei Windows To Go: "Windows ran into a problem"

Fehlermeldung bei Windows To Go: "Windows ran into a problem": Wenn ich versuche meinen Windows to go USB Stick zu starten kommt immer die Fehlermeldung "Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart". Dann startet er immer wieder neu und es bleibt bei diesem Fehler Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2019

Fehlermeldung bei Windows To Go: "Windows ran into a problem"

Fehlermeldung bei Windows To Go: "Windows ran into a problem": Wenn ich Windows To Go von einer externen Festplatte oder einem USB Stick starte, läd es sehr lange und dann kommt kurz ein Bluescreen indem "Windows ran into a problem" steht und dann startet er neu und dann kommt die Meldung wieder. Danke für die Hilfe ~Marlon Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2018

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon

Problem with Edge Browser when trying to log in to Amazon: I had to install Windows 10 from scratch to some technical problems. After all the updates were finally installed I tried to open my most used web sites. When trying to log in to Amazon the log in screen appears and soon after the screen freezes. After some minutes an information appears at the...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2015

My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden