PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604

Helfe beim Thema PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi there, I have a issue with the game hearts of iron 4. When launching the game it shows the error code 0x0000604. Here a screenshoot: [ATTACH]... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von FxT_Kirill, 12. Dezember 2019.

1. FxT_Kirill
    FxT_Kirill Gast

Hi there,

I have a issue with the game hearts of iron 4. When launching the game it shows the error code 0x0000604. Here a screenshoot:

There are two different ways to launch the game. One is over its starting launcher, where the game just tells there is an issue and one over the gamefolder over the exe file. The above error code appears when i start the exe file directly. I have tried the same on my laptop and it works fine.

I have already tried to :

-Clean reinstall of the game by also deleting old files.

-> Files in Documents as also in the appdata folder on advice from their support.

- Run steam integrity of game files

- Turned off anti-virus

- Windows is up to date as also the graphic card (if this matters)

- Turned off Windows Smartscreen filter and Firewall

- Tried to install the game over the secret Windows Administrator Profile (after deleting the documents and appdata data since the document folder location changes)

- Tried to run in different compability mode Win 8/7

- Tried to start with "optimized screen" option

- gave "dowser.exe" same settings as my "hoi4.exe" (the game in short version).

I have a laptop on which the game runs fine with windows 10 basic.

After googling for this error code I came only up to Windows Edge beeing the reason for it which does not make sence for me in this case. I am stuck on finding a solution for this!

I have talked with their support team and they cannot help me in this regard. I hope to find a answer here.

Additional Information:

Windows 10 Pro

Intel I7 3930K

GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

Kind Regards

Kirill

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
  3. FxT_Kirill
    FxT_Kirill Gast

Neither did i register here nor did I posted here anything. I guess those links are Malware?

This is not the official Windows 10 Forum, watch out!

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604 - Ähnliche Themen - Game can not

Forum Datum

Can not upgrade to Win 10 22h2 with new i5 13600k.

Can not upgrade to Win 10 22h2 with new i5 13600k.: When i do the Update with Windows it fails with Code 0x80242016When i do it with update assistant it says my cpu is not supported, LAHF/SAHF . screenshot Any fix for this? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. September 2023

Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error: Hello, I am having alot of issues lateley with crashes of my applications. It the ShooterGameServer.exe ARK Server. They start normal and crash probably when a player does something that required the ShooterGameServer.exe to access something. Sadly i am not the best with software so we tried...

Windows 10 Support 27. Juni 2023

Game Pass Error 0x89235107

Game Pass Error 0x89235107: Ich habe The Bards Tale 4 über die XBox App auf meinen Win10 PC installiert - es ist Teil des GamePasses.Wenn ich das Spiel frisch installiere, funktioniert alles wunderbar. Starte ich den Computer neu und anschließend das Spiel, habe ich einen Bug dass der Cursor mit dem Controller nicht...

Windows 10 Support 5. Februar 2022

Can not update Windows 1909

Can not update Windows 1909: Hello,I am currently running Win 10 Pro 1909. I am trying to update Windows since months with no success and he only shows me error 0xc190012e. I tried deleting resetting and relaunching every service but it doesnt work. Can someone help me?BR,FL Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. August 2021

Device can not start: Error Code 10?

Device can not start: Error Code 10?: Ich habe ganz normal auf meinem PC gezockt und iwann hat es sich vom Internet disconnected. Beim Geräte-Manager steht bei meinem Adapter: Device can not start(Code 10) https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/device-can-not-start-error-code-10

Windows 10 Support 30. April 2020

Wie kann ich diesen Error am Anfang jedes PC Starts entfernen?

Wie kann ich diesen Error am Anfang jedes PC Starts entfernen?: Hey, ich hatte vor einiger Zeit mal ein Thermaltake Gehäuse mit RGB Funktion und hatte dafür die Software runtergeladen. Aber da es mir nicht so zusagte habe ich das Gehäuse zurückgeschickt und die Software deinstalliert. Trotz dessen, dass ich die Software deinstalliert habe, will der PC immer...

Windows 10 Support 11. April 2020

Application Error due to ucrtbase.dll //

Application Error due to ucrtbase.dll //: Hello, I am a Cubase 10 user with a new PC Win10 Home (1809) Cubase 10 (64-Bit) crashes unexpectedly, not due to a specific action. No Cubase dump is written - the crash occurs several times a day. Any help is appreciated. Ich bin Cubase user und habe einen neuen PC mit Win 10 Home...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2019

cant install windows 10 due to usb

cant install windows 10 due to usb: hi all, i have an SSD, integrated on my pc. if i want to install windows 10 it says: you cannot install windows 10 on an usb connected device, but it is not connected through usb, its directly into the pc. do somebody know what this could be? thanks for your help and kind regards, Reiner...

Windows 10 Support 5. November 2015

PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604 [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. 0x0000604

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden