PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts.

Helfe beim Thema PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts. in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I´ve been having the annoying problem, that almost every hour my hp laptop freezes for a few seconds, then a bluesceen pops up for half a second so I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Hendrik Mützelburg, 14. Dezember 2020.

1. Hendrik Mützelburg
    Hendrik Mützelburg Gast

I´ve been having the annoying problem, that almost every hour my hp laptop freezes for a few seconds, then a bluesceen pops up for half a second so I can´t read it, and it restarts. After that the fan gets very loud for a while. Has anybody had that same problem? Thank you for any advice !

Weiterlesen...

#1 Hendrik Mützelburg, 14. Dezember 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts. - Ähnliche Themen - keeps keeps getting

Forum Datum

My Pc keeps blue screening

My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always indicate that it is...

Windows 10 Support 17. August 2023

PC keeps crashing/rebooting while gaming.

PC keeps crashing/rebooting while gaming.: Hi, so since a few weeks, I have big issues with my PC.Every first time I start to play the new Modern Warfare 2 I get a black screen, my GPU fans run loud and then I have to press the reset button, to reboot my system. Afterwards, it's running fine, until I reboot my PC or turn it off over...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2022

Windows keeps disabling my sound enhancement profile

Windows keeps disabling my sound enhancement profile: hi, I try in vain to regain the health of the sound volume in my laptop but in recent windows 10 builds that is impossible. Volume is too low. It used to be loud. I solve it by configuring custom equalizer, then only is the volume loud again. As soon as I log in again I find it low and the...

Windows 10 Support 22. Februar 2018

KB4056891 keeps failing

KB4056891 keeps failing: Hello, KB4056891 keeps failing Avira Antivir is up to date Intel Xeon i5 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\QualityCompat is set according to https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4056891/windows-10-update-kb4056891 The update history window yields no...

Windows 10 Support 6. Februar 2018

Windows 10 keeps installing KB4048955

Windows 10 keeps installing KB4048955: So my Windows 10 keeps installing the Update KB4048955 every few minutes... I have like around 50 entrys in my update history claiming the update was installed successfully but windows tries to install the update every few minutes and reboots every time when i leave the pc for more than 10...

Windows 10 Support 18. Dezember 2017

Energy Plan keeps resetting

Energy Plan keeps resetting: I'm using an ASUS UX 303 LN with Windows 10 64bit (newest update) an an i7 Intel, my problem is folowing: I have made an energy saving plan for battery saving. In this plan, I've set all the CPU, GPU, etc. settings to minimum. My problem: the settings keep resetting every couple hours to...

Windows 10 Support 24. Juli 2017

wifi keeps diconnecting

wifi keeps diconnecting: Sometimes my Asus Notebook disconnects from the Internet on its own, while my all other devices still work, the only way for it to start working again is to restart the Computer, it´s really annoying. i dont even know if it´s a software or a hardware problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. Juni 2017

Windows 10 Pro keeps destroying itself

Windows 10 Pro keeps destroying itself: I am trying to install Windows 10 on my new pc for about 2 weeks now and Windows 10 Pro somehow destroys itself each time i am at attempt 5 right now. I ran checkdisk and it sayd that there wasnt any Problem with the HDD. I am curently running System maintenance tho i am not sure if that will...

Windows 10 Support 27. Dezember 2016

PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts. [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden