Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app

Helfe beim Thema Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Gmail is set to the account of the standard mail application of windows10. "Gmail sync settings" for the app account is "When receiving the item" is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von seimitu, 20. April 2022.

1. seimitu
    seimitu Neu hier

Gmail is set to the account of the standard mail application of windows10.

"Gmail sync settings" for the app account is

"When receiving the item" is selected.

(1) If you start the mail application and the window is displayed (when the inactive window is displayed instead of minimizing),

When an email arrives in Gmail, the email app syncs within seconds and you'll be notified that you've received the email.

(2) However, if you minimize the email app to the taskbar, it will obviously not sync your email for more than a few minutes.

(3) Also, even if the mail app is not running, it is running in the background, and every few minutes or every few hours, synchronization will be performed and a notification that the mail has been received will be displayed.

In other words, if you don't keep the mail app window open all the time as an inactive or active window, Gmail won't sync immediately.

In case of (2) and (3), what should I do to synchronize frequently?

Minimum synchronization frequency of the mail app,
    Frequency of synchronization at background startup,
    So I think there is a registry setting somewhere, but I don't know where the registry is.

Even in case of (2) or (3), I want you to operate like (1).

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app - Ähnliche Themen - Please help about

Forum Datum

Can you help me please with my Windows 10?

Can you help me please with my Windows 10?: Hello MicrosoftI need help with my Windows 10, i once started a Windows update while i started a game Apex Legends and when the update was finished i got stuck in the Startup repair loop and i have tried everything the Youtube videos showed me and i still can‘t get out of it. Please answer...

Windows 10 Support 15. Mai 2023

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

i got the ffnews virus can anyone help me please

i got the ffnews virus can anyone help me please: help ive been on a china website because of a youtuber talked about it being safe and now i cant get rid of the ffnews virus Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 20. Mai 2021

Mein XBox-Controller bei Ori and the Will of the Wisps geht nicht?

Mein XBox-Controller bei Ori and the Will of the Wisps geht nicht?: Hallo! Ich bin am Verzweifeln. Und zwar geht bei Ori and the Will of the Wisps mein Controller nicht. Plattform: Windows 10/Gamepass Ich kann einfach nichts damit steuern. Wenn ich den Controller in den Einstellungen aktiviere, kann ich es nicht bestätigen und das Spiel setzt sich wieder...

Windows 10 Support 28. März 2020

***please write the informative title***

***please write the informative title***: Ab diesem dieser Thread. Hallo, was für eine Installation ? Neuinstallation ? Uprade ? Wenn ja von welcher Version auf welche Windows 10 Version ? [IMG] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 4. Februar 2020

Okay please help me i am going crazy

Okay please help me i am going crazy: Hello.... after the new windows 10 update... i got sooooooo much problems..... like stuttering and sound problems on Discord and Teamspeak.... its robotic... It is really annoying... please tell me what i can do.... Thanks for any help! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juli 2018

the secret of society

the secret of society: Hallo zusammen, versuche es heute das erste Mal in einer Community, weil anders keine Lösung zu finden ist. Ich spiele seit 8 Monaten the Secret of Society. Seit 2 Wochen habe ich keine Verbindung zum Server, seit gestern sind meine Freunde weg, und ich komme keinen Level weiter. Habe Windows...

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2017

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Nach gut zwei Wochen Intensivnutzung des neuen Lumia 950 Dual SIM will ich mal ein Fazit ziehen, Punkte beschreiben, die andere nachvollziehen können oder auch gerne den einen oder anderen Hinweis entgegennehmen, wie ich dieses oder jenes unerwünschte Verhalten abstellen kann. Ich weiß, dass ich...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. Dezember 2015

Please help me about the frequency of receiving Gmail in the mail app [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden