Problems after upgrading to 2004

Helfe beim Thema Problems after upgrading to 2004 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I recetly upgarded to 2004 but my pc keeps freezing, so i reinstalled it completly with a 2004 iso. Now often the pc soft freezes, i mean it didnt... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von seyo-IV, 13. Juni 2020.

1. seyo-IV
    seyo-IV Gast

I recetly upgarded to 2004 but my pc keeps freezing, so i reinstalled it completly with a 2004 iso.

Now often the pc soft freezes, i mean it didnt freeze completly but all programs are non responsible, even task manager. I can open new apps but tuey are also non responsible and i cant close them with x or or with task manager since evey new instance of task manager instatly becomes non responsible.

Second problem, edge, the new one. Sometimes when i open him il only get a moause loading circle but nothing happens unless i restart my computer. In my whole life i didnt had such problems like this... Is anyone else strugling as i am?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problems after upgrading to 2004 - Ähnliche Themen - Problems after upgrading

Forum Datum

Fehlercode bei upgrading von windows 10 zu 11?

Fehlercode bei upgrading von windows 10 zu 11?: ich kriege den fehlercode 0xc00000f0 in dem installationsassistent. kann mir jemand sagen was ich machen muss https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/fehlercode-bei-upgrading-von-windows-10-zu-11

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2023

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install: I currently have the issue that after I installed a new SSD already had one previously installed, I am completely unable to connect to the internet. After several troubleshoots it just says "invalid IP address". I tried every possible fix from reseting and uninstalling the drivers to using...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2022

upgrade 1909 to 20h2 via 2004?

upgrade 1909 to 20h2 via 2004?: dear community, for months now i unsuccessfully tried to upgrade my win 10 1909 build 18363.1256 to 20h2. i keep getting error 0xc1900101. deinstalling anti virus, virtual box and protection software did not help and there are numerous drivers installed which would make it pretty hard to rule...

Windows 10 Support 21. Januar 2021

Viele Probleme nach Funktionsupdate 2004

Viele Probleme nach Funktionsupdate 2004: Nach dem Update 2004 verlangte Outlook 2019 für jedes der 5 Mailkonten das POP-Passwort. Alle 1-2 Tage wiederholt sich das Spiel, vor allem wenn der Rechner im Ruhezustand war. Mit der Aktualisierung von Outlook erfolgte ohne Rückfrage und Auswahl von Funktionen einfach eine Neuinstallation...

Windows 10 Support 5. Dezember 2020

Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: Titel i try much stuff and talk one week with razer supp and got this answer . Hello Claus, I hope you find this message safe. This is Lara, a representative of the escalation team. Your case has been forwarded to us for further assistance. We have been told that you are having issues with...

Windows 10 Support 8. September 2020

Update 2004 Treiber Probleme

Update 2004 Treiber Probleme: Versuche wiederholt Funktionsupdate 2004 auf meinem ACER M 5811 Desktop zu installieren. Kaspersky ist deinstalliert, externe USB Geräte entkkoppelt. Nach 4 Stunden Abbruch mit Meldung jraid.sys NOT_EQUAL. Das hatte ich schon beim Upgrade von Win 7 und habe daher den JMB36X Controller in der...

Windows 10 Support 16. August 2020

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine. Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and today the laptop stops...

Windows 10 Support 25. Juni 2020

Experiencing random crashes after upgrade to Windows 10

Experiencing random crashes after upgrade to Windows 10: Hello everyone, after I have upgraded my desktop to win 10 today (coming from win 7 home premium) I was surprised to find all programs still being there and mostly installed, which was not the case for my laptop. This pleasure was not of long duration however, as Windows 10 now randomly crashes...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2016

Problems after upgrading to 2004 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden