Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer

Helfe beim Thema Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I'm looking for the CallButtons API as described in Windows Bluetooth host controller interface HCI Architectural Overview... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Raphael B, 21. September 2020.

1. Raphael B
    Raphael B Gast

Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer

I'm looking for the CallButtons API as described in Windows Bluetooth host controller interface HCI Architectural Overview https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/audio/btth-architectural-overview in order to establish audio resources on the HFP endpoint, without prematurely rejecting or closing the SCO connection.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Datentransfer mit WeTransfer kostenlos - so geht es

Datentransfer mit WeTransfer kostenlos - so geht esKostenloser Datentransfer ist für viele Internetnutzer unerlässlich. WeTransfer ist ein beliebtes Werkzeug für diesen Zweck. In diesem praktischen ...

• Windows 10: Startsound ändern - so gehts

Windows 10: Startsound ändern - so gehtsSie können den Startton unter Windows 10 mit wenigen Klicks ändern, aber Sie müssen diese Option erst freischalten. In diesem Leitfaden zeigen wir ...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer - Ähnliche Themen - Receive audio transfer

Forum Datum

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one: My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but I've not tested itOn...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2021

I cant download the new Windows update

I cant download the new Windows update: Lately I was not able to download things on my desktop. For example the Windows update window in the settings does not load and is just in an infinite loading loop. Or in the Microsoft Store I can not download things. When I try to download the file online it says I have missing files....

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2021

Kann ich die Version von Windows auf 1903 ändern?

Kann ich die Version von Windows auf 1903 ändern?: Ich hab aktuell Windows 10 Pro 1909 https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/kann-ich-die-version-von-windows-auf-1903-aendern

Windows 10 Support 25. Februar 2020

Update für Windows 10 Version 1903 behebt Audio- und VPN-Probleme

Update für Windows 10 Version 1903 behebt Audio- und VPN-Probleme: Update für Windows 10 Version 1903 behebt Audio- und VPN-Probleme [ATTACH]Das Windows 10 Mai Update aka Windows 10 Version 1903 hat ein weiteres kumulatives Update erhalten. Adressiert werden Probleme, die unter anderem mit der Audio-Wiedergabe, VPN-Netzwerken und PostScript-Druckern auftraten....

Windows 10 News 29. September 2019

Windows 10, Version 1903

Windows 10, Version 1903: Hallo Zusammen, mein Updateverlauf zeigt unter Funktionsupdate folgende Meldung: [ATTACH] Das Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 wurde am 13.6.2019 installiert. Wie kann ich das Problem lösen und das Update vom 24.7.2019 und evtl folgende bekommen? Ich bitte um Unterstützung. Grüße...

Windows 10 Support 26. August 2019

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one: My pc died and I'm building a new one now. I was wondering if I could somehow get a free installation for my new pc since I already had a license once. Thing is I can't access my old pc to uninstall if I have to. I had the license since windows 8 and upgraded to windwos 10 if that matters. I...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2019

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Nach gut zwei Wochen Intensivnutzung des neuen Lumia 950 Dual SIM will ich mal ein Fazit ziehen, Punkte beschreiben, die andere nachvollziehen können oder auch gerne den einen oder anderen Hinweis entgegennehmen, wie ich dieses oder jenes unerwünschte Verhalten abstellen kann. Ich weiß, dass ich...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. Dezember 2015

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers: [IMG]I am despritetly searching for the place where the wallpaper for the lockscreen with the mountains, the lake and the backpack was taken. Windows please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! Any hints are appreciated Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2015

Receive an audio transfer callback from the CallButtons API Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden