Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it

Helfe beim Thema Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von Matthias Schranner asdf, 11. Oktober 2022.

1. Matthias Schranner  asdf
    Matthias Schranner asdf Gast

I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is currently brocken. Its Battery is inflatet and i want to buy an replacement.

Weiterlesen...

#1 Matthias Schranner asdf, 11. Oktober 2022
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it - Ähnliche Themen - Surface Laptop 048915161354

Forum Datum

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

Pc is crashing when it does difficult work.

Pc is crashing when it does difficult work.: I have tried several things and multiple ways to fix that issue, but it simply doesnt work. I will provide some screenshots wiht the details of what is the log says.So the problem is my pc is crashing when i do stuff like gaming or in general things that use much cpu/gpu/ram power.The main issue...

Windows 10 Support 15. Juli 2022

Microphone from head-set isnt working although it is detected

Microphone from head-set isnt working although it is detected: Hey my mic suddenly stopped working over night bc I had an older head set I thaught a new one would do...but the mic is still not working it shows up properly as an input device...but it when I speak nothing happens... what could I do?I tried to install the drivers from the windows device...

Windows 10 Support 15. Oktober 2021

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...: Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I just close the lid and it goes to sleep. The last time I use it during the day, I send it to...

Surface 9. Juni 2019

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?: For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu? [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. März 2019

found 3 different wuauclt.exe files. is it a threat?

found 3 different wuauclt.exe files. is it a threat?: Hey everyone. I found three wuauclt.exe files in different locations, should i be worried about? cause i read on many different sites that this has a high chance to be malware/virus or a trojan etc. if its not located in C:\Windows\System32. MSE couldn't find any threats but im still worried a...

Windows 10 Support 15. Oktober 2017

whats app

whats app: Seit dem 02.03.2016 (update) geht das WhatsApp nicht mehr. Habe ein Lumia 950. Vorher hat alles einwandfrei funktioniert. Trotz mehrmaligem deinstallieren und installieren bleibt die app bei der verifizierung hängen. Hat jemand eine Lösung parat? Gruß Wolfgang Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 18. März 2016

Whats app

Whats app: Hallo,ich habe ein lumia 550 und möchte whats app laden .leider wird es nicht ausgeführt.was mache ich falsch? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 29. Dezember 2015

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden