Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive

Helfe beim Thema Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi all, It takes about 35 sec. to open an excel file for the first time after the initial login from the network drive. But after that, I can open... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Yasin2020, 1. November 2020.

1. Yasin2020
    Yasin2020 Gast

Hi all,

It takes about 35 sec. to open an excel file for the first time after the initial login from the network drive. But after that, I can open excel files from the network much faster.

So it just needs very long to open the first file from the network. Therefore, is there a service which we should enable to start with Windows 10?

We have a VDI infrastructure and using folder redirection.

It just happening for Excel, other Office files are not affected.

Thanks for your help.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive - Ähnliche Themen - Takes too long

Forum Datum

Windows Sign-In takes too long

Windows Sign-In takes too long: Hello, I have a problem with my computer: Symptoms It takes unusually long to sign into my account in Windows 10. This is only the case for one specific user account. Logging into another account is really quick. If the setting from screenshot 1 is activated, Windows hangs for a while...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2021

Network Adapter Driver

Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network driver, so i tried updating it. My Network adapter is: Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.30 I currently have the...

Windows 10 Support 9. Oktober 2020

Suchleiste: "This is taking too long to load"/ Was ist das denn nu wieder ?

Suchleiste: "This is taking too long to load"/ Was ist das denn nu wieder ?: Hallo zusammen, wenn ich über den Start-Button bisher Prgramme o.a. sucht, klappe dies bisher recht problemlos. Seit neuestem kommt jedoch bei der Eingabe eines Suchbegriffs die Meldung "This is taking to long to load". Angezeigt wird noch ein "Refesh"-Button, und unten rechts der Text:...

Windows 10 Support 17. Mai 2020

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?: Dear Community, i encountered an issue today that is beyond my understanding. I had data on my C:\ drive and i copied it to my D:\ drive to make free disk space on C:\. On C:\ the data was ca. 6GB big, on the D:\ drive it was at least 17GB big. The data consists from multiple folders and...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juli 2019

Ultra File Opener

Ultra File Opener: Wo kann ich den Ultra File Opener gratis und ohne Probleme runter laden. Vorallem ohne Spams. Danke Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 29. März 2019

Edge does not load PDF files in network drive (mapped to Z:)

Edge does not load PDF files in network drive (mapped to Z:): As Microsoft is willing to replace PDF Reader by Edge, the following issue should be adressed: Edge cannot open PDF files, which are located on a network drive (mapped to Z:, for example). For more detail, see attached screenshot. [IMG] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 19. Oktober 2017

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD: What is the best and most affective way if i want to move the OS on an SSD Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. Dezember 2016

Windows 10 Map network drive

Windows 10 Map network drive: Hallo, wie kann ich unter Windows 10 ein Netzwerklaufwerk einem Laufwerkbuchstaben zuordnen ? Früher ging das über Map Network drive. Unter Win10 suche ich mir die Finger wund und finde diese Funktion nicht mehr. Kann mir jemand sagen wie das geht ? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2015

Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden