The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified

Helfe beim Thema The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified in Windows 10 Fehler und Bluescreens um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, I was getting a featured update bringing my windows 10 20h2 to the new version 21h1. The update went well and I worked for some days already when I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Fehler und Bluescreens" wurde erstellt von win10wb, 19. Oktober 2021.

1. win10wb
    win10wb Neu hier

Hi, I was getting a featured update bringing my windows 10 20h2 to the new version 21h1. The update went well and I worked for some days already when I suddenly got a virus (Trojan:Win32/Tnega!ml) on my system. Because it seems to be too complicated to get rid of this, I decided to restore a backup I have made successfully with Aomei Backupper v 5.6 just before the update to the new version 21h1. Everything went well with the restore, but after booting up my system I've got the message
    Recovery
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.
    The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified.
    Error code: 0xc0000428
    You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.

Processing a startup repair with a windows installation medium was not successful.
    The log file said beside others:

"Root cause found.
    A recently serviced boot binary is corrupt"

Also trying to repair the mbr using the following instructions I've been reading in the internet

C:
    cd boot
    attrib bcd -s -h –r
    bootrec /rebuildbcd

did not help.

I do not know if this would make any sense with my system. The motherboard of my desktop is a MSI B406 Tomahawk which is running with a UEFI only - meaning there is no CSM mode. The C partition which was hosting Windrose 10 was created as GPT. I guess this means there is no mbr which could be rebuild or repaired with the above mentioned instructions.

Last may be helpful information:
    The backup I was using to restore was created when all updates at this time has been finished. There was no pending update left.

I really don't know what to do and any help is urgently welcome!

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified - Ähnliche Themen - The digital signature

Forum Datum

Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Keyboard => "for Business"

Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Keyboard => "for Business": Hallo,ich habe gesehen es gibt 2 Typen von Keyboards abgesehen von Pen, Farbe, Fingerabdruck usw.Microsoft Surface Pro Signature KeyboardundMicrosoft Surface Pro Signature Keyboard for Businessich finde im Internet keine genaue Beschreibung was bei "for Business" anders ist außer dem Preis.Kann...

Surface 31. März 2023

WANTED: culprit for the bluescreens - please interpret my BSOD minidump file

WANTED: culprit for the bluescreens - please interpret my BSOD minidump file: Hi altogether,my ASUS laptop keeps restarting again and again into a bluescreen. I have not been successful with any of the fixing options offered by windows 10. From a Rescue Win 10 PE system on a USB flash I started the computer and saved the only dump file of the last bluescreen event that I...

Windows 10 Support 13. Mai 2021

The associated script can not be loaded?

The associated script can not be loaded?: Wie löse ich dieses Problem. Es liegt an den scripten vom third person controller. [img] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/the-associated-script-can-not-be-loaded

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2021

Windows 10 Prof digitale Signatur/Key?

Windows 10 Prof digitale Signatur/Key?: Hallo, ich musste mein Notebook neu aufsetzen und hatte ein kostenloses Upgrade von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 laufen. Nachdem nun Windows7 und alle herstellerseitigen Zustände wieder hergestellt sind, habe ich versucht Windows 10 Prof. wieder zu installieren. So wie ich das verstanden habe...

Windows 10 Support 29. Dezember 2017

This site can’t be reached

This site can’t be reached: This site can’t be reached Verwis auf Internetseite funktioniert nicht. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 3. Juni 2017

"Your device might not be able to play or view this file", when is this dialog finally...

"Your device might not be able to play or view this file", when is this dialog finally...: I want to discuss this issue with an microsoft technician. I think it speaks books that an anti-usability dialog like this can stay in a product for this long. [IMG] You should only be told once that windows thinks you are not able to play a file on a device connected to this system via MTP...

Windows 10 Support 19. November 2016

digitale Signatur W10

digitale Signatur W10: Hallo, ich bekomme beim Installieren eines Programmes (Family tree maker 2010 German) das unter W7 gelaufen ist folgende Fehlermeldung: Datei kann nicht installiert werden da die Datei ....cab eine ungültige Signatur hat. Der Fehler 8205 wurde von Winverifytrust zurückgegeben. Nach o.k....

Windows 10 Support 30. Mai 2016

Windows 10 couldn't be installed.

Windows 10 couldn't be installed.: Hello, I'm trying to update my Notebook from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. When I'm initiating the update im receiving an error 8007045A. I really don't know what to do? Is anyone facing the same problems? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 25. Januar 2016

The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden