The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro

Helfe beim Thema The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von MarcusKrug, 24. Februar 2018.

1. MarcusKrug
    MarcusKrug Gast

Just recently, I bought a brand new Surface Pro. It came with a pre-installed version 1703. Upon the first start Cortana suggested to update the tablets OS software, which I happily accepted. What happened afterwards, is an enormously sad thing to talk about, if you take into consideration that a Microsoft update on a virgin Microsoft machine is not possible at all. The Windows update assistant gets stuck at 99% after countless hours of even getting there. I tried it many times unsuccessfully through the assistant and through Windows Update, the update always gets stuck at different percentages. Who can help here? Am i doing something wrong? What can i do to make this work?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro - Ähnliche Themen - The impossibility the

Forum Datum

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen: When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there should just be the...

Windows 10 Support 1. August 2021

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

I cant download the new Windows update

I cant download the new Windows update: Lately I was not able to download things on my desktop. For example the Windows update window in the settings does not load and is just in an infinite loading loop. Or in the Microsoft Store I can not download things. When I try to download the file online it says I have missing files....

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2021

MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version

MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version: Hello I downloaded the mediacreationtool on microsofts page. But when I try to run the programme it just tells me to update to version. So i again downloaded the exact same version again from the website the app sent me to and I did all over again and again... here is where i got the tool in...

Windows 10 Support 1. Juni 2020

Mein XBox-Controller bei Ori and the Will of the Wisps geht nicht?

Mein XBox-Controller bei Ori and the Will of the Wisps geht nicht?: Hallo! Ich bin am Verzweifeln. Und zwar geht bei Ori and the Will of the Wisps mein Controller nicht. Plattform: Windows 10/Gamepass Ich kann einfach nichts damit steuern. Wenn ich den Controller in den Einstellungen aktiviere, kann ich es nicht bestätigen und das Spiel setzt sich wieder...

Windows 10 Support 28. März 2020

Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7

Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7: Hi everyone I do own a Surface Pro 7 i7 16GB RAM and 265GB storage. I do also own a Angelbird SSD PKT 2go. Do i use the USB-C Port there is no problem at all. But when i use the USB Type A Port there are a lot of connection problems so the SSD isn't recognized anymore. Do I connect it...

Surface 17. Dezember 2019

the secret of society

the secret of society: Hallo zusammen, versuche es heute das erste Mal in einer Community, weil anders keine Lösung zu finden ist. Ich spiele seit 8 Monaten the Secret of Society. Seit 2 Wochen habe ich keine Verbindung zum Server, seit gestern sind meine Freunde weg, und ich komme keinen Level weiter. Habe Windows...

Windows 10 Support 2. April 2017

The impossibility of the 1709 Creators Update on a brand new Surface Pro [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden